Bellazon

1990s Model List

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, RupertPipkin said:

OMG. You're a genius. This lady was a huge crush of my early adolescence. I know her mainly from Otto catalogues and also from an old Bifi commercial. But she only appeared in Otto between ca. 1987 and 1990, then she disappeared completely from my radar. I was convinced she was basically one of those models without a name. But I discovered this site a few days ago, so I thought I'd scan a few pics and give it a try (though I had little hope). Before that, I browsed through the Eighties Models thread and a few others, but as expected, nada. And then this. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would have never thought that she became sort of a minor celebrity in the '00s, even has a fan site.

If I wanted to ask the community if anyone has any scans of her in their resources, what would be the best place? Right here, or in this Vintage thread, or in the Eighties thread? Or should I start a separate thread, even though most people probably don't know her name?

I would gladly take any scans that are NOT from the following publications:

OTTO F/S 89, F/S 88, H/W 89/90, F/S 90, H/W 87/88, H/W 88/89, OTTO trend F/S 88, OTTO Extra Juni 88

I think she might have been in Heine, Baur, maybe Wenz. Though right now, knowing that she's been living in the States since 1985 and that she appeared on Australian magazine covers in the '80s, I guess she could have appeared just about anywhere. Hmmm, maybe I'll write her on Facebook and ask for a comprehensive list.... 🤔 

Probably my favorite pic of her:

IMG_20191018_0001.thumb.jpg.127443ccd95211159cecaf7d9399f9f6.jpg

This is from an unidentified catalogue:

Scan1.thumb.png.c3cd8e2282dccbdf39c9042834db7596.png

Anyone a clue where this is from?

Oh, and while I'm at it, can anyone ID this one?

1-2.jpg12-2.jpg19-2.jpg

This is probably even more difficult, I only know her from those knitting magazines ca. late 80s/early 90s.

Hi @RupertPipkin Your welcome!! My apologizes for answering you late.YEAAAAH!!!,It's a very special sensation when us,who love the models,and we have always had a crush in our childhood or teenagers days in a model (for me always was and will be Roberta Chirko)then we find out their ID!! It's a real AMAZING HIGH!!:woot::woohoo:LOL!!!!!!!

Take a look at this,I'm SOOOO 80's-90's model addiction that this is extended with models I don't like but I don't know their names and the sensation when I find out their ID's it's very similar that when I like the model...I told you TOTAL ADDICTION :yes: LOL!!!!

@RupertPipkin my friend,this is a picture of Sabine for your collection:

Spanish Mia magazine, #392 , Week of March 14th to 20th 1994

By: ? ( I don't know photographer,sorry)

Source: My Scan.

#392,Week of March 14th to 20th 1994.jpg

On 10/30/2019 at 5:18 AM, Chirkomania said:

Hi @RupertPipkin Your welcome!! My apologizes for answering you late.YEAAAAH!!!,It's a very special sensation when us,who love the models,and we have always had a crush in our childhood or teenagers days in a model (for me always was and will be Roberta Chirko)then we find out their ID!! It's a real AMAZING HIGH!!:woot::woohoo:LOL!!!!!!!

Take a look at this,I'm SOOOO 80's-90's model addiction that this is extended with models I don't like but I don't know their names and the sensation when I find out their ID's it's very similar that when I like the model...I told you TOTAL ADDICTION :yes: LOL!!!!

@RupertPipkin my friend,this is a picture of Sabine for your collection:

Spanish Mia magazine, #392 , Week of March 14th to 20th 1994

By: ? ( I don't know photographer,sorry)

Source: My Scan.

#392,Week of March 14th to 20th 1994.jpg

Hey, my friend, thank you so much for this super beautiful picture! When I suddenly knew the name and started to do some research, it felt almost surreal because I never expected this. Maybe I will start a separate topic when I have more time, and hopefully some users will come up with more pics. I think some people here probably have a lot of catalogues from back then. 🤞

• 4 weeks later...