Bellazon

i am a "dork"

Brasil816

i think i almost just posted two years of my life story on this site and realized since my English is not perfect--which often makes me sound like a need an attitude adjustment my friends point out--i did not want to get into a whole argument on what i wrote....its not worth it. i do not like to make generalizations but American girls.. not only do they get jealous but what i have found from experiences--bad experiences--most of them are shockingly cold hearted and melodramatic....

im not point fingers or accusing anyone of anything but i just dont want to take my chances

melodramatic.. ? other words you might now are histrionic or overdramatic… overly dramatic would be the way I would explain the word melodramatic..

you guys this is your language.. you should know this stuff!!

you should have heard my English when i came here...that was bad English

since i have been attending Columbia University my English has made vast improvements with in just a short period of time...ask Marduk i think he would agree....

melodramatic.. ? other words you might now are histrionic or overdramatic… overly dramatic would be the way I would explain the word melodramatic..

you guys this is your language.. you should know this stuff!!  

you should have heard my English when i came here...that was bad English

since i have been attending Columbia University my English has made vast improvements with in just a short period of time...ask Marduk i think he would agree....

I kid. I understand melodramatic, the point of my comment is that your english is not bad, but superb. :)