Bellazon

Transformers (2007)

mylovelyangel

but i don't want to waste 9 bucks to see it....so when it comes out in DVD i'll watch it. it looks pretty stupid though...

That's what I thought before I went to watch it, but it's a brilliant movie :woot: Very funny and full of action. I think most people would enjoy it :thumbsup: You should go watch it in the cinemas... too bad they didn't use the trademark noises during transformation :/

well anywyas the girl, megan fox, is really pretty, but i must sya that sometimes she looks....not-so-pretty :p

you mean slutty right? :whistle:

I actually found Megan quite annoying in the movie, her voice erks me and through most of the movie she looked like she should be on a street corner <_< I think they needed someone else for the job :p Everyone else was fantastic though, good role choices. The whole entire movie was entertaining from start to finish :p and the robot scenes where so damn impressive, can't wait for the sequel :shifty:

I actually found Megan quite annoying in the movie, her voice erks me and through most of the movie she looked like she should be on a street corner <_< I think they needed someone else for the job :p

well, youre a smile0273ev.gif so there :p

Yes there's a sequel :shifty: Didn't you see Starscream fly off at the end? :shifty:

and so are you cyp, for knowing its name :p

^lol

I can see what you mean, MLA about Megan being annoying. If she wasn't so damn hot, I would agree they shoulda used someone else...lol The movie was pretty cool overall. Shia is a damn good actor. The effects were great and the story was interesting enough. There were several parts that were goofy (like the autobots hiding from the parents), but I didn't mind.

there's a sequel? :woot: :shifty:

I do not know if its planned but the way that movie was there better be one :p it was sweeeeet!

Several of the actors have signed on for two more sequels. But the director hasn't yet.

I actually found Megan quite annoying in the movie, her voice erks me and through most of the movie she looked like she should be on a street corner <_< I think they needed someone else for the job :p Everyone else was fantastic though, good role choices. The whole entire movie was entertaining from start to finish :p and the robot scenes where so damn impressive, can't wait for the sequel :shifty:

Heh, don't be hatin. Megan was awesome. ^.~

Heh, don't be hatin. Megan was awesome. ^.~

eh

Entertainment Weekly caught up with Transformers director Michael Bay who touched upon the subject of a sequel:

How are you sitting with the idea of directing another Transformers movie?

Let's see how this one does. I've got a lot of ideas for the next one. There's a lot of really cool, big robot stuff that I had in my head that we didn't do. I just want to see how this works. You might not grow as much as a director [to do a sequel]. But it's kind of like you have your baby and you don't want someone else to take it.

So, hypothetically, if you were to take on a Transformers sequel, would it be your next film?

I don't know if it would be ready. It just takes so long to do a script. A couple things are on the horizon, but [maybe] I'll do my little movie that I can knock out, because we all think we're going to have a strike.

I'm fairly amused by some of the comments about Megan Fox. I haven't seen the movie, but just about everyone online review (not official reviews, more like bloggers reviews) suggest she has the screen presense of a streetwalker. :rofl:

So there must be something to it, since MLA suggest the same in his review of the movie.