Bellazon

Cinema eagerly awaited

pukeachu

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh, I can't wait for the Next X-Files movie, I loved the first one. And I love the entire series, so I will no doubt love that movie.

I know It's not in theaters anymore, but has anyone seen Garden State? I keep seeing these commercials, and I don't know what it is but it makes it feel like it could be a good movie. Of course Natalie Portman is a plus, but I think it might actually be a good movie.

I wanna see Kingdom of Heaven, that looks like a good movie too.

Oooh, I can't wait for the Next X-Files movie, I loved the first one. And I love the entire series, so I will no doubt love that movie.

I know It's not in theaters anymore, but has anyone seen Garden State? I keep seeing these commercials, and I don't know what it is but it makes it feel like it could be a good movie. Of course Natalie Portman is a plus, but I think it might actually be a good movie.

I wanna see Kingdom of Heaven, that looks like a good movie too.

i know! i wonder what txf movie will be about and when it will come out all i know is its supposed to be scary. lol i heard garden state was good so check it out

X-Files 2? Haven't heard of that one yet. Darkness and House of Flying Daggers were both good films, though not classic by any means. Despite my own scepticism I'll probably end up seeing Boogeyman(is this a remake

of the 70s flick by the same name?)and Sin City.

Any buzzword on the big screen rerelease of the manga Appleseed?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...