Bellazon

Cinema eagerly awaited

pukeachu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In light of the impending state-sponsored execution of Terri Schivo merely for being disabled, a documentary chronicling this entire outrage is in order. Possible title...hmmm, would "Angry Enough to Eat Nails" cut it!!!:

www.terrisfight.net/

www.raggededgemagazine.com/focus/incapacitated032005.html

www.katesjourney.com

www.internationaltaskforce.org/iua29.html

I know I've gone off topic but in this case it's warranted: as everyone probably knows Teri Schiavo has died this morning(PBUH) and all self-delusion and petty politics aside, anyone with an iota of intuition knows how grave a human rights violation has been commited. Though an autopsy has been planned, it should be pretty obvious that any findings which could implicate the state's negligence will be ignored and if those in question have already gone to such extraneous lengths to deprive the Schindlers and Teri of justice so far, candid results are unlikely. Write to :

The Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation

4615 Gulf Blvd - #104/103

St Petersburg Beach, FL 33706

and express to the family the need for an independent pathologist to conduct the examination. Write to your local legislators, jurists, news agencies, etc., etc. Some of you may know people who now people who might be of service, and while I don't encourage anything illegal do find the strenghth and courage within yourselves to ACT: far too many have done the exact opposite. As brain damage could strike any of us or a loved one at anytime, I don't think I need to emphasis that any one of us could be in Teri's shoes one day.

Guest Lullaby
I  know  I've  gone  off  topic  but  in  this  case  it's  warranted:  as  everyone  probably  knows  Teri  Schiavo  has  died  this  morning(PBUH)  and  all  self-delusion and  petty  politics  aside,  anyone  with  an  iota  of  intuition  knows  how  grave  a  human  rights  violation  has  been  commited.  Though  an  autopsy  has  been  planned,  it  should  be  pretty  obvious  that  any  findings  which  could  implicate  the state's  negligence  will  be  ignored  and  if  those  in  question  have  already  gone  to  such  extraneous  lengths  to  deprive  the  Schindlers  and  Teri  of  justice  so  far,  candid  results  are  unlikely.  Write  to :

The Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation

4615 Gulf Blvd - #104/103

St Petersburg Beach, FL 33706

and  express  to  the  family  the  need  for  an  independent  pathologist  to  conduct  the  examination.  Write  to  your  local  legislators,  jurists,  news  agencies, etc., etc. Some  of  you  may  know  people  who  now  people  who  might  be  of  service,  and  while  I  don't  encourage  anything  illegal  do  find  the  strenghth  and  courage  within  yourselves  to  ACT:  far  too  many  have  done  the  exact  opposite.  As  brain  damage  could  strike  any  of  us  or  a  loved  one  at  anytime,  I  don't  think  I  need  to  emphasis  that  any  one  of  us  could  be  in  Teri's  shoes  one  day.

And I would rather die than live off a feeding tube for the rest of my life. She's better off where she is now. And I don't believe the state should've been involved in this at all, the woman was going to be a vegetable the rest of her life and her husband wanted to end the suffering. He was doing this woman a favor and people need to accept that. She's gone, end of story.