Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

But why could't Sports illustrated pick her?? She would have been great if they did the photoshoot like few years ago.

I once thought like this, then I saw how far the SISE has fallen as a brand and quality of the shoots the past few years where I say no for all my favorites.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:31 AM, emerald7 said:

But why could't Sports illustrated pick her?? She would have been great if they did the photoshoot like few years ago.

because she's not _______ (Lets be nice, k thanks)

Edited by Prettyphile

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I once thought like this, then I saw how far the SISE has fallen as a brand and quality of the shoots the past few years where I say no for all my favorites.

Yes i know what you mean. If i look at the photos from this year, then i am glad she wasn't there. But everytime i look at photos like the one above or the VS swim pics i think she would be great for SI.

But does MJ has to step down, like Ed Razek for VS, so something may change and we can see models like Lorena for SI? And the photoshootings will be more like from few years ago?

28 minutes ago, lazard said:

because she's not oversize, LGBQT, or a POC.

Yeah i know in which direction SI goes, but if models like Robin Holzken or Josephine can go, why not Lorena?