Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

33 minutes ago, Sensual said:

I watched the documentary didnt remember anything particularly ugly. What did he say to be exact?

He made some comments about her overall look and particularly her breasts. I actually found the whole thing too disturbing to watch and didn't finish it, how this man still had a career after making a documentary amazes me in the worst possible way, he treated those girls like trash.

This is not the right topic for it tho, so Imma take my Bellemere disgust elsewhere lol

23 minutes ago, Clauds said:

He made some comments about her overall look and particularly her breasts. I actually found the whole thing too disturbing to watch and didn't finish it, how this man still had a career after making a documentary amazes me in the worst possible way, he treated those girls like trash.

This is not the right topic for it tho, so Imma take my Bellemere disgust elsewhere lol

If he did that, he overstepped giant professional boundaries.

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

As stunning as she is, the more work from Lo I see the more convinced I am that as a model, she's just boring :idk:

She relies on being pretty. It works fine for the catalog work she does, but she doesn't have the range or seem to try for editorial work. 

19 hours ago, Clauds said:

As stunning as she is, the more work from Lo I see the more convinced I am that as a model, she's just boring :idk:

I have been saying that for a long time. Gorgeous girl, but dull. I should clarify that what I mean by that is that you never see a glimpse of like her personality in any of the stuff she does.

It reminds me a bit of Romee Strijd when she just started out. The good news is, Romee has improved a lot on that front. So I think it's not impossible for Lorena to go through the same development.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I have been saying that for a long time. Gorgeous girl, but dull. I should clarify that what I mean by that is that you never see a glimpse of like her personality in any of the stuff she does.

It reminds me a bit of Romee Strijd when she just started out. The good news is, Romee has improved a lot on that front. So I think it's not impossible for Lorena to go through the same development.

I agree. Lorena does not 'pop out' from the pics or videos. In contrast, a model like Taylor Hill really 'pops out'. Any video I see of her, you can feel the character and energy. 

4 hours ago, Stika_Boom said:

I agree. Lorena does not 'pop out' from the pics or videos. In contrast, a model like Taylor Hill really 'pops out'. Any video I see of her, you can feel the character and energy. 

Lorena is a solid favourite of mine - but it's because of her beauty. She seems pleasant enough in interviews but that's about it. 

While she is really gorgeous, she has no versatility either - what I mean by that is that she can't pull off a variety of styles, there are certain looks that she just doesn't suit. While the modelling world can be superficial, you can't be successful just by being pretty. That seems to be why Rachel Cook hasn't got anywhere despite her popularity on Instagram. I'm glad that isn't the case for Lorena. 

1 hour ago, arthur42 said:

Typical. I asked her two good questions, she picked the most generic ones. She either has no (interesting) personality or doesn't want to show it.

Orrrrrrr....and here’s a wild fucking idea

maybe she had literally hundreds of responses and tried to hit on topics she saw the most of 🤷🏼‍♂️

On 4/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Orrrrrrr....and here’s a wild fucking idea

maybe she had literally hundreds of responses and tried to hit on topics she saw the most of 🤷🏼‍♂️

I know you're being sarcastic, but it should be common sense.