Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

The only real downside to the direction Maxim has taken as of late has been the lack of variety in the backgrounds.  It's generally just a light or a dark background.  Some variety could really go a long way towards taking them to another level.

57 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

You're telling me this is Maxim, and not Sherri Hill....? :rofl: This is the saddest art direction I've ever seen. Lo looks cute but this is cheap as fuck. 

My thoughts exactly.

Does she look good? Yes, of course she does, the woman is stunning. But this photoshoot is boring as fuck and the fact that Lo as stunning as she is, isn't exactly the most versatile model out there isn't helping either. I'd give this shoot a 2/5 at best.

On 2/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I’m currently trying to manifest a Gilles Bensimon/Maxim cover for her. He’s done some good things for some of the other girls since Maxim went the fashion model direction.

thats the best I got though. If you have any other magazines you want her in, just let me know so I can start getting the proper seances ready. 😂😂😂 

NO ONE ASK ME TO MANIFEST ANYTHING EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY MANIFESTED THE WRONG THING FUCKKKK

16 minutes ago, pinguoin said:

She needs to meet Kesler Tran, and forget about any clothes.

Only if he releases the raw versions on Patreon otherwise his heavily edited bronzed tint bullshit can die in a fire.

I’m  ready to crowdfund a security team of female UFC fighters to protect Lo on a Bellemere shoot at this point

30 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Only if he releases the raw versions on Patreon otherwise his heavily edited bronzed tint bullshit can die in a fire.

I’m  ready to crowdfund a security team of female UFC fighters to protect Lo on a Bellemere shoot at this point

Her self esteem would be at risk too. Bellemere is known to make mean comments towards models, like he did with Rachel Cook. Tbf, that photo shoot isn't great even though Lorena looks amazing. I think Lorena working with Voltaire would be a great idea. He's a great photographer, but he's not a creep like Bellemere. 

14 hours ago, Nettie said:

Her self esteem would be at risk too. Bellemere is known to make mean comments towards models, like he did with Rachel Cook. Tbf, that photo shoot isn't great even though Lorena looks amazing. I think Lorena working with Voltaire would be a great idea. He's a great photographer, but he's not a creep like Bellemere. 

He made mean comments toward Rachel? When was that?