Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

54 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

A lot of money. I'm always disappointed when celebrities agree to go there. Especially female celebrities, if they are at all aware how women are treated in general over there.

I am sure they are aware of it. But it's sad they turn a blind eye to all the human rights abuse as long as they get paid a fortune. Thats why i wonder how much money they got...

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Did you know that many of the women who campaigned to earn the right to drive are still in prison over there?

Why are they still in prison? Didn't the kingdom already agreed to let women drive two years ago?

2 hours ago, emerald7 said:

I am sure they are aware of it. But it's sad they turn a blind eye to all the human rights abuse as long as they get paid a fortune. Thats why i wonder how much money they got...

Why are they still in prison? Didn't the kingdom already agreed to let women drive two years ago?

They did, but in a type of logic that only they could understand, they subsequently jailed a lot of the activists who campaigned for the right to drive.

One of the activists still jailed and being tortured for it is this woman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loujain_al-Hathloul

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

One of the activists still jailed and being tortured for it is this woman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loujain_al-Hathloul

I didn't knew it. That is sick.  But are those models not hypocrites? Talking and posting things about womens right, equality and womens march but than going to those countries and turning a blind eye when it benefits themself?

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

I didn't knew it. That is sick.  But are those models not hypocrites? Talking and posting things about womens right, equality and womens march but than going to those countries and turning a blind eye when it benefits themself?

Welcome to the real world.

Yeah, that's how I feel about any individual or company who takes money from there. They can't claim with a straight face that they don't know exactly what is going on over there either.

If Lorena lived there, she would not be allowed to do anything without her father or her husbands permission.

21 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Yeah, that's how I feel about any individual or company who takes money from there. They can't claim with a straight face that they don't know exactly what is going on over there either.

If Lorena lived there, she would not be allowed to do anything without her father or her husbands permission.

Feminists, leftist media, and SJWs talk shit about Muslim countries outdated ignorance, yet praise it in Western countries and even cheer on Sharia law being established.