Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

That's really odd. I wonder why- she's clearly still with them as she was working with Jen last week. 

i've been confused about this ever since it was taken down. I assumed it was some kind of agency drama since she was still publicly listed with Next at the time, but she's no longer on their site either. So I have no idea why they haven't republished her. 

Yeah, my best guess is she left Next without fulfilling her contract and there's legal stuff to deal with. Ginta Lapina was sued by Women for the same thing a few years ago. 

And yeah, I was checking and both of them have deleted their posts. Ali still has his up though. 

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, my best guess is she left Next without fulfilling her contract and there's legal stuff to deal with. Ginta Lapina was sued by Women for the same thing a few years ago. 

And yeah, I was checking and both of them have deleted their posts. Ali still has his up though. 

Makes sense. Hopefully its sorted out soon, its been 6 weeks and I guess they can't get her any work until its sorted.