Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

She's the face for VS fragrance Bombshell "Paradise." 

Doesn't seemed to be fully launched yet- it's in stores but not really prominent on their website yet. 

I might be wrong but that probably seems to mean that she’s becoming a angel because I’ve seen only angels promote the fragrances

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

We shall know tomorrow! I hope this really means she got a big contract, even if it's not VS

They’re going to “announce” the new fragrance tomorrow, but I’m not sure if they would also announce her as an Angel, especially so close to Grace’s? 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They’re going to “announce” the new fragrance tomorrow, but I’m not sure if they would also announce her as an Angel, especially so close to Grace’s? 

I don't think they will, Harper's Bazaar's article named Grace as "the fourth and final model to land the coveted spot as a Victoria's Secret Angel"  but then i'm not sure they would really know for sure? 

20 minutes ago, Kane said:

I don't think they will, Harper's Bazaar's article named Grace as "the fourth and final model to land the coveted spot as a Victoria's Secret Angel"  but then i'm not sure they would really know for sure? 

Yeah I saw that but who knows. Lorena was doing TV interviews which seems overboard for just a fragrance launch but then again... :idk: VS has been surprising me at every turn. Or she has something else going on. 

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah I saw that but who knows. Lorena was doing TV interviews which seems overboard for just a fragrance launch but then again... :idk: VS has been surprising me at every turn. Or she has something else going on. 

Harper's Bazaar AU actually says "the fourth (and, reportedly, final) Angel" which means they definitely don't know for sure. So it could be possible, just seems so unlikely. She was with Jennifer Cooper (the Talent Marketing Manager of The Lions) the past couple days, so that TV interview might have just been something setup by the agency to promote her?