Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

“I know his ex-gf” is about as reliable a source as me claiming to know Lorena’s cousin. :cain: Y’all should really mind your own business. This sort of talk is why models start to avoid BZ. 

Edit: User joined today, with all 7 posts here to trash her bf. I’m sure you’re a very concerned fan. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

“I know his ex-gf” is about as reliable a source as me claiming to know Lorena’s cousin. :cain: Y’all should really mind your own business. This sort of talk is why models start to avoid BZ. 

Edit: User joined today, with all 7 posts here to trash her bf. I’m sure you’re a very concerned fan. 

Models avoid BZ... where they ever any models around here? I've only seen one in her thread... a few posts... 🤷‍♀️

But I agree with what you wrote. Just joined because I was irriated by what google threw at me when searching for CJ Jones LOL.  

7 minutes ago, Super Identity said:

Models avoid BZ... where they ever any models around here? 

Lorena actually knows about her thread on here, she mentioned it to one of her fan pages. She called it "that weird site" 😂

Edit: the actual quote was "This website is so weird!"

when photographers upload her pictures to licensing sites (andreas ortner & kyle deleu) they pop up here first, then on IG fan pages. She thinks they get "leaked", that's why she thinks its weird.. She thinks we're all a bunch of hackers or something 😂

7 minutes ago, Kane said:

when photographers upload her pictures to licensing sites (andreas ortner & kyle deleu) they pop up here first, then on IG fan pages. She thinks they get "leaked", that's why she thinks its weird.. She thinks we're all a bunch of hackers or something 😂

I mean for normal people doing things like mashing F12 to get a picture's URL, fiddling with the numbers to get a higher resolution, saving it, then sharing it with strangers, is pretty clearly weird nerd (if not quite "hacker") shit.

14 minutes ago, Kane said:

Lol... because getting a pictures on a drive (and re-uploading them) requires hacking. 

30 minutes ago, Memento Mori said:

I mean for normal people doing things like mashing F12 to get a picture's URL, fiddling with the numbers to get a higher resolution, saving it, then sharing it with strangers, is pretty clearly weird nerd (if not quite "hacker") shit.

it isn't how we get the images; she doesn't know how we do that.. Its that the images exist, she thinks their not supposed to be available, she doesn't understand that the photographers themselves upload them to image licensing sites. Kyle Deleu specifically told her that he didn't upload them. So she thinks we're "leaking" them which she finds weird.