Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

10 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

@Charlie's Alter Ego how did you get it working? the VPN part was fine, but I kept getting a DRM error. I tried on 3 different browsers. Did you run into any issues? 

Well I did not need to use a VPN since I watched it on TV and my location allows me to watch it without a VPN.

I tried to provide a solution for people who can't watch it because of their location...but it might be that the site

is blocking any/some? VPN access... :( sorry

From Negin Mirsalehi's Vlog. She was only shown on the first part.

Devon deleted her VS vlog.

Jennifer Bachdim only mentioned Lorena because her friend is a big fan. But I could not find her friend's name and vlog.

Edit: the only reason I wanted to find jennifer's friend because she might have interviewed Lorena and included it in her vlog. All of the influencers are allowed to do that before the show starts.

3 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Well I did not need to use a VPN since I watched it on TV and my location allows me to watch it without a VPN.

I tried to provide a solution for people who can't watch it because of their location...but it might be that the site

blocks any VPN access... :( sorry

thanks for your help anyways! 😊 

10 minutes ago, Trish said:

She was actually interviewed while she was shooting with Lina Tesch. Here is the link. I can't translate it. Can anyone who is fluent in German translate this? Only if you have time. Thanks!

https://mobil.stern.de/tv/victorias-secret-show-in-new-york--ist-lorena-rea-aus-diepholz-unser-neues-deutsches-supermodel--8455774.html

If I don't forget it, I will translate it today. But I can't promise it😄

34 minutes ago, ZTestordner said:

Are you from germany?

No, but i speak german. 

25 minutes ago, Trish said:

@emerald7 hi. Can you tell us what was the question and what was her answer?

Him: you were once spotted riding around New York on a bike with di caprio. Its not the first time we saw him with beautiful women riding bikes... how comes to that? is it like a tinder date or did the manager calls you and asks if you wanna ride a bike?

LO blushed and he asked if she doesnt like to talk like about that.

Lo said: i would say i just like to ride bike.

20181122_170454.thumb.jpg.57c407a5163898875416bc50cafab527.jpg

There were other/ better topics then him and she did well. I hope someone has HD pics of the interview, she looked very pretty.

58 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

@Charlie's Alter Ego thanks for the upload, I appreciate it! ☺️ she looks great! 

Edit: I've just seen 9893 images of Lo's face and its still not enough :wub:

What!?! Am I missing something? All this time I thought she only have a few photos. Somewhere between 3k-4k. Or is it just a figure of speech. My brain is not working well today.

Thank you so much @Charlie's Alter Ego for the upload :excited: