Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

5 minutes ago, munetrudis said:

I wish she'd just announce it so I could stop being interested. I hate how much I know about this 😂 

Nah. I guess she really wanted to be more private regarding her relationship ever since that leo bs. She might post him in the future. Like a bday greeting or whatever.

5 minutes ago, Trish said:

Nah. I guess she really wanted to be more private regarding her relationship ever since that leo bs. She might post him in the future. Like a bday greeting or whatever.

yeah you might be right.

I was assuming she kept it private so she doesn't loose followers since that's a big part of her job. I'm not sure what her male / female follower ratio is, but she might loose some of that male following if they knew she had a BF  

@munetrudis Haha I don't think she would let herself be dictated like that. Some models show off their bfs and they don't lose too many followers. 

The tag with her bf in the background reappeared on her tags. She might be lurking here. I have been seeing an invisible user here.

I apologise in advance that we are having a convo here on this thread. We will just continue this through dms. I'm sorry :angel:

13 hours ago, munetrudis said:

yeah you might be right.

I was assuming she kept it private so she doesn't loose followers since that's a big part of her job. I'm not sure what her male / female follower ratio is, but she might loose some of that male following if they knew she had a BF  

I doubt it's a reason... Romee does not loose any and she is always with a bf (husband?)

5 minutes ago, Vickyvicky said:

I doubt it's a reason... Romee does not loose any and she is always with a bf (husband?)

yeah it was a dumb assumption. But Romee is a bad example to compare to, she's always had a BF from day one, so its not like her followers were suddenly introduced to it.