Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

I think I’m more nervous than Lo.

i just want the best for her so bad. I’ve been here since the beginning for her and it’s  been so rad to watch her grow. All those hours spent downloading and uploading Nelly pics to hopefully see her walk the VSFS and maybe get S.I.

ughhhh fingers crossed!

On 9/5/2018 at 1:16 AM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I think I’m more nervous than Lo.

i just want the best for her so bad. I’ve been here since the beginning for her and it’s  been so rad to watch her grow. All those hours spent downloading and uploading Nelly pics to hopefully see her walk the VSFS and maybe get S.I.

ughhhh fingers crossed!

Oh my god SAAAAME! I feel like a mother, IDK, I’m so proud of what she accomplished so far and this would be HUGE for her, I mean it’s already a big thing that she went to callbacks again this year, I’m just so proud of her and want this for her so bad it makes me anxious, it’s okay if she doesn’t get it, there’s always next year but imagine if she does, imagine how many great things will happen next, I know I don’t know her personally but I’ve been watching her grow for so long and she’s such a kind human being that I just want her to succeed in anything that she does (I’m tearing up writing this, sorry I’m emotional today). And I just find it truly amazing how we all here want so much for someone we don’t even know, it’s beautiful really.

On 5/29/2015 at 7:13 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

She is my new favorite! Thanks for the adds Danni!

@maarinacorreia ^ my very first post in this thread, on page 4. There were some of us back then making the connection between Lo and VS. and she’s just so damn close it hurts. Ha! it’s been a LONG time coming for her, but also for those of us that have put so much time in this thread and had so many discussions about how we hoped her career would pan out. Just to be able to see her walk that runway for the first time would be so incredible, because we’ve talked and wanted it for so long. I remember some of us advocating she make the move to New York to take her career to the next level. She finally did. Then we wanted her to get better agents and representation to help get her better jobs. She finally did. Now I think she’s finally ready for something huge. The VSFS. Hopefully, maybe even S.I. Swim. Something that will just completely help her skyrocket. It’s going to be  a nervous next few days until we find out if she got the show. ugh.

6 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

@maarinacorreia ^ my very first post in this thread, on page 4. There were some of us back then making the connection between Lo and VS. and she’s just so damn close it hurts. Ha! it’s been a LONG time coming for her, but also for those of us that have put so much time in this thread and had so many discussions about how we hoped her career would pan out. Just to be able to see her walk that runway for the first time would be so incredible, because we’ve talked and wanted it for so long. I remember some of us advocating she make the move to New York to take her career to the next level. She finally did. Then we wanted her to get better agents and representation to help get her better jobs. She finally did. Now I think she’s finally ready for something huge. The VSFS. Hopefully, maybe even S.I. Swim. Something that will just completely help her skyrocket. It’s going to be  a nervous next few days until we find out if she got the show. ugh.

Yesss I know, I remember. I remember the day i finally made an account just to follow this thread and interect with you guys, I’m really happy for her and I really hope she gets it so we can celebrate hahaha (maybe even use some champagne emojis?), oh it’s been a long time coming.

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Lorena is real tall, or Jess is real short. 

I feel ya, Lorena is 5’11/1,80 to my non-american friends (sometimes I think she’s even taller than that) and Jessica is 5’9.5/1,77 (?). Seriously I really do believe that Lo might be 1,82 or even 1,84 sometimes, maybe it’s just the heel difference + the height + angle. 

21 hours ago, maarinacorreia said:

I always thought her and Oliver broke up because they were never together (apperently) and the distance just broke them off

I see it like you. But who  knows.

Well they started following each other again few months ago, after his operation when she was in hamburg and she is still on contact with his sister. 

Do we know in the next few days if she's part of the VS show? I hope she gets it.

I also hope Sofia Resing choosed her to walk for her new bikini collection at the nfw.

I mean they are friends and she would look great.