Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

How is born and spreads a rumor...

The Daily Mail title Leonardo attracts many pretty ladies at Le Festival du Film Cannes... This is not a scoop...

Then this newspaper publishes a photograph of a single woman described as " a stunning brunette who showcased her incredible physique in a black vest top and shorts ".

We believe but in fact it is not obvious that we discover Lorena...

And then we are led to imagine that she is in a relationship with him... In love with him...

Do you not think that all this sounds strange and even... A little crazy...

5 hours ago, Neils von Wittelsbach said:

How is born and spreads a rumor...

The Daily Mail title Leonardo attracts many pretty ladies at Le Festival du Film Cannes... This is not a scoop...

Then this newspaper publishes a photograph of a single woman described as " a stunning brunette who showcased her incredible physique in a black vest top and shorts ".

We believe but in fact it is not obvious that we discover Lorena...

And then we are led to imagine that she is in a relationship with him... In love with him...

Do you not think that all this sounds strange and even... A little crazy...

At the rate at which Leonardo goes through models, doesn't sound strange or crazy.

So now they're reporting on German TV that Lorena might be Leo's new girlfriend. And there are some German pages  stating the same thing. (It was so weird seeing her on TV btw...) She gained definitely a popularity boost with this story whether it's true or false.

http://www.vip.de/cms/leonardo-dicaprio-dieses-deutsche-model-soll-ihm-den-kopf-verdreht-haben-4115472.html

http://m.news.de/promis/855667236/lorena-rae-und-leonardo-dicaprio-ist-das-deutsche-model-seine-neue-freundin/1/

I mean if she still has a boyfriend and this story is all over German TV, you'd expect her to at least deny it. Or if it wasn't something srs like whats written in the articles , you'd think she'd put it on her story and be like ''look guys its Leo'' or something. 

The daily-mail who is a pretty shit news source usually writes up bullshit articles which are just click bait and lies. But if Lorena was to end up actually being with Leo i cant say id be too surprised, its nothing new for rising models her age.

Spoiler
On 1.6.2017 at 3:21 AM, corvo said:

I mean if she still has a boyfriend and this story is all over German TV, you'd expect her to at least deny it. Or if it wasn't something srs like whats written in the articles , you'd think she'd put it on her story and be like ''look guys its Leo'' or something. 

The daily-mail who is a pretty shit news source usually writes up bullshit articles which are just click bait and lies. But if Lorena was to end up actually being with Leo i cant say id be too surprised, its nothing new for rising models her age.

This story is NOT all over german tv!

I'll upload the clip with translation if you want...

18723355_1958412717723536_8399587100344713216_n.jpg

Very quickly a rumor chases to another...

According to the website of French magazine Elle, Leonardo would now be close to Bella Hadid and soon in a relationship...

Unless you have a passion for private life all this is a ridiculous waste of time...

During the " turbulences " of Le Festival du Film à Cannes  who knows what's really going on...

- In the suites and rooms of the riviera palaces L'Eden Rock, Le Carlton International, Le Martinez, L'Hotel de Paris at nearby Monaco...

- All around on the very large yachts owned by billionaires...

- During the nightlife...

The answer is clear and simple NOBODY...

Hotel Eden Rock, the south of France...

A few years ago in august, during the summer holidays, I spent some days in this hotel with my parents...

Every time I remember this luxurious spot I think of an aphorism of German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche...  I'am trying to translate it.

" The paradise is very boring, in this place we do not meet interesting people."

2 hours ago, Neils von Wittelsbach said:

Many thanks Stromboli 1 ...

I see that Andromeda Galaxy is not very far from our Milky Way...

Next the fatal clash !! ... In  about 3 billions years...

Lorena always beautiful... She seems jubilant...

And Stromboli 1 see you soon... Do not miss our planned appointment... In a short time...