Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

Guys, yesterday I sent a really cute text for Lo on snapchat and she actually replied, I hope she takes my advice (which I think she will since she just posted snaps working out) and follow her dreams, what do you think? 

P.S.: Don't mind the bad grammar, it was 3am here in Brazil when I wrote it. 

Text: I'm your fan, girl, and as your fan I want what is best for you, so I should say that the year of 2017 should be YOUR year, and you should make it your year, I know you like Germany, I know you love your family and your home, but girl, it's time to get big. It's time to go to New York, to try to get a bigger agency like IMG, it's time for you to work out until your body is so tired you can't even stand straight, it's time to chase your dreams and do everything you can to have a chance at the VSFS, we both now you have a shot (and a great one) to walk the pink segment, and this year you should not waste it. No more excuses your making in your mind, it's time to shine and no one can shine brighter than you can. Home will be always there when you feel the need to come back but is not every day that Ed Razek follows and comment on one of your pics on instagram, it's not always that opportunity knocks on your door. Heaven sent a signal for you to start shining, now is up to you to receive it or not. Don't stop where you are, Lo, don't stop at Germany when you can reach the world. 

IMG_0652.PNG IMG_0657.PNG

1 hour ago, maarinacorreia said:

Guys, yesterday I sent a really cute text for Lo on snapchat and she actually replied, I hope she takes my advice (which I think she will since she just posted snaps working out) and follow her dreams, what do you think? 

Text: I'm your fan, girl, and as your fan I want what is best for you, so I should say that the year of 2017 should be YOUR year, and you should make it your year, I know you like Germany, I know you love your family and your home, but girl, it's time to get big. It's time to go to New York, to try to get a bigger agency like IMG, it's time for you to work out until your body is so tired you can't even stand straight, it's time to chase your dreams and do everything you can to have a chance at the VSFS, we both now you have a shot (and a great one) to walk the pink segment, and this year you should not waste it. No more excuses your making in your mind, it's time to shine and no one can shine brighter than you can. Home will be always there when you feel the need to come back but is not every day that Ed Razek follows and comment on one of your pics on instagram, it's not always that opportunity knocks on your door. Heaven sent a signal for you to start shining, now is up to you to receive it or not. Don't stop where you are, Lo, don't stop at Germany when you can reach the world. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=466665e1ad07f47b

VS is not the only way to get successful as a model .I wish more models would throw the panel at VS  as the brand is not what once used to be .

40 minutes ago, kells said:

VS is not the only way to get successful as a model .I wish more models would throw the panel at VS  as the brand is not what once used to be .

I know it's not, I didn't mean like it's the only way, but when she snaps about the angels, the shows, the brand itself it sounds like it's her dream to be part of that world, that's what I meant, to follow her dreams and not to get any job that can make her big, if she dreamed to walk for Miu Miu or Prada or any other brand (and if she had showned that on social media) I would go and tell her to do it.

8 hours ago, maarinacorreia said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=466665e1ad07f47b

That's cool that Lo responded to you.

Maybe I'll send her a message and tell her to check out her fan club on BZ. :excited::chicken::D:yes: