Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, ArrowKnight said:

i think that too, but I also think it's her fault too, she should already be living in New York to go to the castings and everything.

Yeah, I'm under the assumption that she is too comfortable living at home in Germany. Maybe the thought of coming to the U.S. And leaving her sisters is too much for her.

There is no reason at all why she shouldn't be active in NYFW or cone to VSFS castings. Such a shame.

On 9/10/2016 at 11:37 AM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Yeah, I'm under the assumption that she is too comfortable living at home in Germany. Maybe the thought of coming to the U.S. And leaving her sisters is too much for her.

There is no reason at all why she shouldn't be active in NYFW or cone to VSFS castings. Such a shame.

Yes, she's definitely too comfortable in Gemany with her family, she should have taken the opportunity to move to the US when her boyfriend changed teams, i hope she moves in the next 2 years, if not, I fear she will only get jobs at Nelly for the rest of her (modelling) life.