Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

2 hours ago, tanja777 said:

That's what I said a couple of pages ago but was labeled a hater. She has a good body but she has a sort of broad built. And you can see that best in her Nelly pics. It doesn't have anything to do with muscles or toning up, she won't get rid of the way her body and bones are shaped. 

I found a pic of her with a fan which wasn't posted on here.

Either delete this image or blur them boys faces and the profile name! @tanja777

They are no persons of interest, and you violate their personal rights by posting their

private image!

2 hours ago, SnowWhite said:

Either delete this image or blur them boys faces and the profile name! @tanja777

They are no persons of interest, and you violate their personal rights by posting their

private image!

Ya cause posting something on the internet is private :cain: 

On 15.4.2016 at 3:47 PM, Stromboli1 said:

No rage here. I like women that are a little thicker, but toned.

Lorena can tone up and put on some muscle without losing any weight. It will give the illusion that she is curvier but slimmer. The only thing is that it will be at least a 6 month process.

I just don't want Lorena to become heroin chic though.

For a normal girl her body is just fine, but Lo works in the fashion industry, and for fashion she's a tad thick. If she ever wants to be looked at for PINK she's going to need to at the very least tone up, and if she's lucky she'll get 1 booking with them, if she lost 5-7ish pounds I'm sure she would be a repeat booker.

Don't think with your penis, think with an eye for fashion :rofl:

Maybe she's thicker than anorexic models, but that's ok with me.

Just sad that a girl this naturally beautiful is called thick.  And some people think that is OK.

I'm thinking with my brain, but you apparently have no frame of reference. Sorry to confuse.

4 minutes ago, umoo2 said:

Maybe she's thicker than anorexic models, but that's ok with me.

Just sad that a girl this naturally beautiful is called thick.  And some people think that is OK.

I'm thinking with my brain, but you apparently have no frame of reference. Sorry to confuse.

Pretty is going by the trend that VS has moved on from the curvy/thick model build to the slim model build.