Bellazon

What's the name of the white girl that's in kanye west gold digger video?

StardomRises81

The models in the video are summer walker, Veronica Rodriguez, and La'Shontae Heckard...all of them are black except Veronica-she's Hispanic. But this girl is white and she has a slight resemblance to Megan Fox...anyone know who this model is? She's pictured with kanye right here during the video. You may have to click on picture.

post-86649-0-48430900-1399172267_thumb.j

she might be black, she might be a dark skinned Latin woman,  an Asian, or dark skinned Caucasian. It's extremely difficult to determine ethnic background by one picture especially with that lighting. For months, we tried determining who this Brazilian model was and she turned out to be Russian. Because we made an assumption it took almost a year to figure out who she was. We were all looking in the wrong place until a fresh pair of eyes dismissed the ethnic background factor.

There are a lot of ethnically ambiguous models working in the states due to the demand of them especially in Los Angeles where this was probably filmed. Her race doesn't matter. This is what we need to know. Kanye does use fashion models but the rap world uses a lot of "hip-hop models". Hip Hop Models are like actresses and glamour models.  Judging by the other girls in the video. He used Hip Hop Models. They don't have agencies but are well known on the circuit. I don't know if she is one of them but that might help you find her. They work a lot in other music videos. If you make a comment on youtube, you might get a quicker response.

She does look smaller then all the other girls. She is very slim so I am not ruling her out as a commercial model signed to a fashion agency but she is most likely a hip hop model. Surf the web for other hip hop models. They are big into social media. Maybe another girl might know who she is but posting a comment on Youtube would be the best bet. Good Luck. 

Ok that girl is black....but I can't find the name of her, she doesn't look like summer walker, La'Shontae or Veronica Rodriguez does she? She doesn't look like neither one. When I look up these 3 models on the internet I just mentioned above none of them look this Megan fox look a like. She's pictured twice in the video the one their that I posted and like at the end and she's holding like this flashy firework thing it's really quick so you might have to pause it fast so you can catch it. If you catch it let me know.