Bellazon

Shania Twain
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

Little anecdote about how beautiful Shania is.  I used to go to this bar that had a very beautiful female bartender, Erin.  How to describe her?  Vivacious brunette, medium height, with a nice well-proportioned figure.  A beautiful face that was somewhat like Shania's, with a perfect fair complexion.  Nice shoulder-length hair, cut to swing a little as she moved.  Large dark-blue eyes that were a perfect match for her skin and hair.  Wore a tasteful brick-red lipstick.  Oh yes, and DD breasts, LOL.  She told me her size; she liked male attention.  Her time at that bar was distinguished by the puddle of drool in front of every male sitting there.  Engaged, unfortunately, wearing a huge diamond, huge enough to be worthy of her, and the sight of which must have spoiled many a man's evening.

So one night I was talking to her, and she was trying to deciding what to wear for Halloween, and should she go as Hooter's girl.  I told her, "Hey, why not go as Shania Twain".  And she winced!  She actually winced in pain!  I asked her "Hey sorry, did I say anything wrong?".  And she replied "I'm sorry, that's a really nice compliment.  But if I had that body...".

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...