Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

u guys r sick in the head, im gonna tell the admin. and mods. on u

umm for what? She hasn't actually confirmed that shes gay(that I know of) but i have heard and read several interviews where she refers to her ""lover." she never says boyfriend. and if you visit her forum at tfs they think so as well.

noir i loved your signature :bounce:

heh...thanks! I'm quite proud of it. :p

and wooow, this thread needs to get back on topic. we're better off discussing/sharing freja's work, and not her 'gayness', right?

noir i loved your signature :bounce:

and wooow, this thread needs to get back on topic. we're better off discussing/sharing freja's work, and not her 'gayness', right?

100% AGREE

---------

Love This photo, Burberry FW07 Backstage

post-15448-1179508265_thumb.jpg

Ah, I've heard Freja's going to be Chanel's campaign girl again for the fall 07-08 season, but I dunno how reliable the source is. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

The source is pretty reliable, since it was said by an IMG agent.

You guys should stop about the gay thing. I don't care if she's gay or not, she's still an awesome model. And Irina is engaged to a film producer.

Marc Jacobs SS 07 Backstage

th_51639_Marc_Jacobs_Celebrity_City_NY_S-S_07_BS_8333_123_359lo.jpg th_51594_Marc_Jacobs_Celebrity_City_NY_S-S_07_BS_9342_123_858lo.jpg th_51667_Marc_Jacobs_Celebrity_City_NY_S-S_07_BS_6412_123_514lo.jpg th_52000_Marc_Jacobs_Celebrity_City_NY_S-S_07_BS_1581_123_426lo.jpg th_52055_Marc_Jacobs_Celebrity_City_NY_S-S_07_BS_0653_123_1164lo.jpg th_52014_Marc_Jacobs_Celebrity_City_NY_S-S_07_BS_4729_123_413lo.jpg

You guys should stop about the gay thing. I don't care if she's gay or not, she's still an awesome model. And Irina is engaged to a film producer.

Really?? I heard rumours that she is with Sean Lennon....