Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

she is gorgeous! but not the perfect woman....

I agree. She does have flaws, but I love her flaws, so it works out for me. I bet she Radiates with beauty in person... sigh.

Yo! whaz up- everybody! ~~LoLz~~ Damn! i was just looking at all the NEW pics of my boo-Ana :drool: Yo!

these new pics of Ana- r bangin HOT! :evil: Thanks-yall! :thumbsup:

Oh! and let me tell you-- i have been blessed with meeting my boo Ana in person! :yes: Oh! hell yeah! =Heh

she is the PERFECT WOMAN! i seen her in this club-here in NYC- and if yall thinks she looks hot in her pics-Damn!

in person--she's even HOTTER! :brows: ~lOlZ~ i can't even describe her beauty! :heart: all i gots to say is OMG!

she is breathtaking! She's so unique looking-- i aint never seen a female that looks like her before :blush:

i can see why my boo- Ana is a famous model! Heh=

See-i'm fortunate to live in NYC-and i see a lot of these models in person-at clubs, parties, restaurants--etc. and none

of them IMO- look HOT in person :no: Yo! but Ana-Damn! she takes your breath away-in person! :drool:

that's how U know--u looking at TRUE BEAUTY! Heh= her facial features- are strong-unique--but SO SEXY! :evil:

and her body--is bangin hot!

Also-another thing-bout Ana--is that she is such a sweet young lady! she aint stuck up- or snotty and shit-

she is mad cool! you know-- like really down to earth! ;) and let me tell you peeps-i be seeing girls-

that only could dream-that- they looked like my boo Ana--and they be all stuck up and shit! but Ana got

all that beauty-and everythang! ~LoLz~ and she's as sweet as sugar! :wub:

So-yall-after having the pleasure of seeing her in person-and how Damn! beautiful she is-and down to earth---

well-let's just say- ole ThUg over here is a fan-of Ana 4 life! =Heh :brows: :evil:

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it gansta

Lovin tha ladies

Peace yall ;)

she is gorgeous! but not the perfect woman....

I agree. She does have flaws, but I love her flaws, so it works out for me. I bet she Radiates with beauty in person... sigh.

Yo! whaz up- everybody! ~~LoLz~~ Damn! i was just looking at all the NEW pics of my boo-Ana :drool: Yo!

these new pics of Ana- r bangin HOT! :evil: Thanks-yall! :thumbsup:

Oh! and let me tell you-- i have been blessed with meeting my boo Ana in person! :yes: Oh! hell yeah! =Heh

she is the PERFECT WOMAN! i seen her in this club-here in NYC- and if yall thinks she looks hot in her pics-Damn!

in person--she's even HOTTER! :brows: ~lOlZ~ i can't even describe her beauty! :heart: all i gots to say is OMG!

she is breathtaking! She's so unique looking-- i aint never seen a female that looks like her before :blush:

i can see why my boo- Ana is a famous model! Heh=

See-i'm fortunate to live in NYC-and i see a lot of these models in person-at clubs, parties, restaurants--etc. and none

of them IMO- look HOT in person :no: Yo! but Ana-Damn! she takes your breath away-in person! :drool:

that's how U know--u looking at TRUE BEAUTY! Heh= her facial features- are strong-unique--but SO SEXY! :evil:

and her body--is bangin hot!

Also-another thing-bout Ana--is that she is such a sweet young lady! she aint stuck up- or snotty and shit-

she is mad cool! you know-- like really down to earth! ;) and let me tell you peeps-i be seeing girls-

that only could dream-that- they looked like my boo Ana--and they be all stuck up and shit! but Ana got

all that beauty-and everythang! ~LoLz~ and she's as sweet as sugar! :wub:

So-yall-after having the pleasure of seeing her in person-and how Damn! beautiful she is-and down to earth---

well-let's just say- ole ThUg over here is a fan-of Ana 4 life! =Heh :brows: :evil:

ThUg LiFe

Keepin it gansta

Lovin tha ladies

Peace yall ;)

sometimes I think that if I see her I will have a faint,I'am not joking! I can imagin that you have felt when you have seen her!

have you spoke with her?