Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

Ok guys I need some help here. I am trying to find a picture of Ana from last years SI swimsuit Issue. I can't seem to find a picture anywhere, not even a little one. But I know it exists, I have seen it before. I think it might have been in one of the foreign issues of Sports Illustrated.

Here is a couple screen shots from the video, of about what the picture I am looking for looks like. Hopefully someone knows which picture I'm talking about.

clipboard012mt.jpg

clipboard028tg.jpg

clipboard037lo.jpg

Also does anyone have a bigger version of this pic from the 2003 SI Swimsuit Issue, not sure if it was in the US Issue or a foreign one.

anabeatrizbarros15xt.jpg

Man Thiago, where is that first editorial from, do you know?

Very nice. :D

They were never published, I don't believe. Those images I think originally came from a photographer's personal portfolio site.

Those pics were published in the august 2003 issue of the Marie Claire UK magazine ;)

fcmarieclaireukaug2003anabeatr4.th.jpgfcmarieclaireukaug2003anabeatr3.th.jpgfcmarieclaireukaug2003anabeatr2.th.jpgfcmarieclaireukaug2003anabeatr1.th.jpgfcmarieclaireukaug2003anabeatr.th.jpg

Ok guys I need some help here. I am trying to find a picture of Ana from last years SI swimsuit Issue. I can't seem to find a picture anywhere' date=' not even a little one. But I know it exists, I have seen it before. I think it might have been in one of the foreign issues of Sports Illustrated.

[/quote']

Best I can tell you is there's an SI card out there with an image from that session, but I've never seen a scan.

Thanks Nine, hopefully someone out there may have scanned it. I think your right about it being the SI card, I saw it today on ebay.

Marsnoop, I the article I was talking about was somewhere in Adriana's forum, probably in news. It was an Ed Razek interview, and he just mentioned that they intend to do the show this year, they just haven't decided on a place to have it at just yet. :) So basically if it came directly from the guy that runs the place so it's a pretty sure thing I think. :)

We are special. :D

Really though I'm surprised it showed up so quickly on the shelves, usually things get here way late.

Sucks you gotta send your laptop in, you should fix it yourself(Unless of course it's something major)., saves you the trouble of having to keep sending it in.