Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really wish she'd come out with some more editorials! (She's probably somewhere crying wondering why she didn't take the VS contract which would have made her famous and everyone would know her)

Does anyone know when she did this?

tumblr_mifxyrVpKp1qbbvdbo1_500.jpg

It doesn't look too old but it isn't familiar either!

I really wish she'd come out with some more editorials! (She's probably somewhere crying wondering why she didn't take the VS contract which would have made her famous and everyone would know her)

I am 100% positive she gives zero fucks. While she's bunking up with her millionaire boyfriend and waking up her perfect face in the mirror, the last thing on her mind is that contract. Hell, in an interview she said that she doesn't do the shows anymore because the girls get really catty.

I'm sure she's just fine.

I am 100% positive she gives zero fucks. While she's bunking up with her millionaire boyfriend and waking up her perfect face in the mirror, the last thing on her mind is that contract. Hell, in an interview she said that she doesn't do the shows anymore because the girls get really catty.

I'm sure she's just fine.