Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

thank you v. much!!!!

i wonder why she didn't mention isabeli as one of her best friends....

i guess it's because Isa has 2 kids and a boyfriend. So i think she doens't have much time to hang around with the girls as she used to.But i'm sure they still love each other, i mean that's what i can tell watching them together in photos and videos.

That interview is so adorable. I love candid Ana. But I have to say... Ana... playing a Cuban? My family is Cuban, which makes me Cuban-American (I'm US born and raised.... though I'm not too proud of that fact. :D). And as much as a adore her; I don't know if she can pull it off. A Cuban woman, especially as a strong one like she's going to portray, has a certain air about her. She can say everything and nothing with a curve of her lips, or the batting of an eyelash. I really do hope she does Cuban women justice; they've been portrayed badly in my part of the world... which is ironic seeing as I live in Miami... 90 miles away from Cuba.

That interview is so adorable. I love candid Ana. But I have to say... Ana... playing a Cuban? My family is Cuban, which makes me Cuban-American (I'm US born and raised.... though I'm not too proud of that fact. :D). And as much as a adore her; I don't know if she can pull it off. A Cuban woman, especially as a strong one like she's going to portray, has a certain air about her. She can say everything and nothing with a curve of her lips, or the batting of an eyelash. I really do hope she does Cuban women justice; they've been portrayed badly in my part of the world... which is ironic seeing as I live in Miami... 90 miles away from Cuba.

I am a little bit scare too of her playing a Cuban woman. Because she looks nothing like Cuban to me, and she doesn't look like the daughter of a black woman (Grace Jones) either. What do you think?

I am a little bit scare too of her playing a Cuban woman. Because she looks nothing like Cuban to me, and she doesn't look like the daughter of a black woman (Grace Jones) either. What do you think?

Yes my baby Ana can pass as a cuban young lady--Ana is not a caucasian girl <_< she is a very beautiful latina young lady.

my gf is brazilian and my best friend is cuban his sister can pass for brazilian and my girl can pass for cuban--they both latinas

my gf is from south america my best friend sis is from the carribbean..and Cubans come in all colors just like Brazilians come in all colors :blink:

As for my beautiful Ana playing Grace Jones daughter! Yo! that is awesome! i met Ana here in new york city and she is not pure

Caucasian looking she looks like she is of mixed-race just a very gorgeous woman :drool: and Ana being dark in the movie

OMG! it's just gonna make her features stand out more! and make her even more GORGEOUS than she already is! she is gonna

look unique and beautiful!! i can wait till that movie comes out! :blush: :drool: