Bellazon

Thylane Blondeau
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Laetitia's height never being an issue because of her amazing body and face and her modeling skill. Thylane only got  the face for now. Even if I think she looks nice body wise, she is not thin enough for the fashion industry and VS who only cast skinny muscular models. I am not even sure Laetitia will be working for VS if she was 18 today. Thylane needs to start working out like crazy if she wants to, at least, work for PINK.

Thylane has already been in the VS offices tho, I'm sure as soon as she is 17-18 she will start working at least with Pink. The last two models I recall meeting up with VS so early were Barbara Palvin and Taylor Hill and they've both made it pretty far with the brand. Thylane may be on the short side but she has what VS loves the most: a strong social media presence.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, frenchkiki said:

Laetitia's height never being an issue because of her amazing body and face and her modeling skill. Thylane only got  the face for now. Even if I think she looks nice body wise, she is not thin enough for the fashion industry and VS who only cast skinny muscular models. I am not even sure Laetitia will be working for VS if she was 18 today. Thylane needs to start working out like crazy if she wants to, at least, work for PINK.

On 8/14/2018 at 7:51 AM, Clauds said:

Thylane has already been in the VS offices tho, I'm sure as soon as she is 17-18 she will start working at least with Pink. The last two models I recall meeting up with VS so early were Barbara Palvin and Taylor Hill and they've both made it pretty far with the brand. Thylane may be on the short side but she has what VS loves the most: a strong social media presence.

Well Tyra Banks was curvy as well as Barabra Palvin and Thylane seems to be thinner than them both. 

She is however short maybe like an inch or two shorter than the already "short" model Sara Sampaio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...