Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

12 hours ago, Schemer said:

She always seemed like a girl who didn't want to go in all the way and deal with the bullshit of the fashion industry. And that's OK. Not everyone can be good at ass-kissing every single designer and hang out all night at parties snorting coke just to book a new gig. These days models are more their own agents. You have to hustle.

Alexandria is a homebody girl

She was never a girl to hop from one famous boyfriend to another (like Gigi and Bella for example) and seems to be happy with her achievements.

It is what it is, as long as she's happy.

The general gist that you are describing is what I observed as well.  She's very far removed from the character traits that lead to success in the city and could have used a lot of help from an experienced mentor.

Some here have thought that she had great potential.  IMHO her max potential was roughly that of a decently successful (but not wildly) model like Ginta 

• 1 month later...

Any update on her work? I really wish she would have a more public profile; people mocked her when she posted workout and towel snaps but at least she was engaging with her fans. We love you, girl! Your fans want to see your beautiful face more than once a month! 

Seriously, she was gaining such a following again with her YouTube channel, but she needs to remember people have short memories. No one except the hate-iest of haters is going to think she’s vain if she posts two pics a week. And I really miss her Snapchat vids, she’s so lovely when you can see her happy and singing. :sad: 

• 3 weeks later...

The first and last ones look like Sherri Hill esque prom dresses for a catalog shoot, and given she walked their show that would be my guess, or a similar big box dress brand but I haven’t seen the pictures anywhere. 

I wouldn’t hold your breath for any developments in Alexandria’s career. She seems to have stepped away from the industry, and I feel like maybe it was personal choice. 

On 3/24/2018 at 7:00 AM, elfstone said:

So tragic :sad:

She looks no older than 18-19 in that video. Thats a lot to deal with at such a young age

Scott was her HS boyfriend, but they were only "friends" and a mutual crush then (she's mentioned this in her vids). Israel Hernandez was her first kiss...he was killed by a taser by the police (the day she left Miami for New York. She wrote a tragic account of this on her blog. This was on thenational news.

She re-connected with Scott apparently when she came home from New York on a visit.

On 3/24/2018 at 7:13 AM, Cult Icon said:

The general gist that you are describing is what I observed as well.  She's very far removed from the character traits that lead to success in the city and could have used a lot of help from an experienced mentor.

Some here have thought that she had great potential.  IMHO her max potential was roughly that of a decently successful (but not wildly) model like Ginta 

I believe that many of you have prematurely written her obit. There may be some other elements involved in her "hiatus".

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah you guys, you're discrediting her way too much. She had a breakup I believe, went home, took a break. She's been taking beautiful photos. I think she has a new boyfriend, she posted four pictures with him on Twitter but deleted it immediately, which I understand but it's frustrating.

I really really wish she would connect with her fans more, update us on the work she's doing. She's my absolute favorite, I feel horrible that I might have ever participated in saying critical things that have chased her off in a large way from keeping fans updated. But, like, even a Snapchat once or twice a week would make me feel like she cares about her loyal fans more. IDK. 

I do know she's still working, and I'm proud of her. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. 

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I said it years ago: this boyfriend won't last.  Poor guy.

And? Tons of people break up and move on to other people. It’s not like Alexandria is the only person to have ever done this. Why “poor guy”? The fact that you automatically think it’s only bad for the guy and not her says enough. Did it ever occur to you that he might have been the one who called it quits?