Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, thisyearsmodel said:

Can you check and see if she deleted her Snapchat?

54 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It’s still there. I swear I used to be following her though, so I’m wondering if she deleted anyone who she didn’t know personally. :idk: 

0BF53B41-9F00-4640-A237-D281A99D0C40.jpeg

It's still there for me and I still have her in my friends list. Her last post was 3h ago. :yes:

If you search for someone but can't find them in your SC app you are probably blocked. :sad:

https://www.snapchat.com/add/alexandriamorgz   <--   this is the easiest way to see if the account still exists...

Maybe I forgot I unfollowed her then. :idk: Not like her career is very scintillating lately. :ninja: 

Girl went from a Guess campaign, casting for SI, even had a Vogue Italia beauty ed to YouTube vlogs? :/  The complete mismanagement of her career is real. 

It’s just disappointing because I really do like her. 

• 1 month later...

Where has she been? What has she been doing?

I don't understand her. She almost never posts pictures on IG or Twitter, and NEVER on Snapchat anymore. Doesn't she know her fans WANT TO SEE HER? I don't have time to watch her Youtube, but I LIKE seeing her lovely face and figure (and I'm a girl!) on the regular. I miss those old towel photos. 

Her management is doing a horrible job- I've never seen a young model SO RELUCTANT to engage with her fans. Like, she's friendly enough, but kind of icy/stiff, and she never actually instigates the discussions with fans.

I think the worst thing she's done, lately, was tweet that she cares more about her Finsta than her IG. Basically saying she cared more about sharing ~exclusive~ photos with 20 friends, and excluding the fans, who get like 1 IG photo a month. I don't know why she thought making her long-time fans feel left out was the right move. I just don't get her, or it. 

Also, she said she was going to be in a tv show like 6 months ago, but no word on that since. No word on any projects. We know she went to Sweden, but to do what? Why won't she share this stuff? I see other young models share such info all the time, it's not like it's some top secret stuff that she can't share.

No one posts new pictures here because... there aren't any.

I think even her fanpage was deleted.

Alexandria, please, talking to your fans via Snapchat and IG can go a long way in making me feel like you CARE about having fans at all, which you should, because no fans = no work. I thought she was supposed to be the *sweet version* of Kate Upton?

Sorry for the rant, I just feel disappointed in her. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 10:03 AM, thisyearsmodel said:

Where has she been? What has she been doing?

I don't understand her. She almost never posts pictures on IG or Twitter, and NEVER on Snapchat anymore. Doesn't she know her fans WANT TO SEE HER? I don't have time to watch her Youtube, but I LIKE seeing her lovely face and figure (and I'm a girl!) on the regular. I miss those old towel photos. 

Her management is doing a horrible job- I've never seen a young model SO RELUCTANT to engage with her fans. Like, she's friendly enough, but kind of icy/stiff, and she never actually instigates the discussions with fans.

I think the worst thing she's done, lately, was tweet that she cares more about her Finsta than her IG. Basically saying she cared more about sharing ~exclusive~ photos with 20 friends, and excluding the fans, who get like 1 IG photo a month. I don't know why she thought making her long-time fans feel left out was the right move. I just don't get her, or it. 

Also, she said she was going to be in a tv show like 6 months ago, but no word on that since. No word on any projects. We know she went to Sweden, but to do what? Why won't she share this stuff? I see other young models share such info all the time, it's not like it's some top secret stuff that she can't share.

No one posts new pictures here because... there aren't any.

I think even her fanpage was deleted.

Alexandria, please, talking to your fans via Snapchat and IG can go a long way in making me feel like you CARE about having fans at all, which you should, because no fans = no work. I thought she was supposed to be the *sweet version* of Kate Upton?

Sorry for the rant, I just feel disappointed in her. 

I'm not gonna comment in the rest of what you said, but I'm the person who ran her fanpage and I did close it. Not because for some rant or whatever, but because I'm friends with Al now and I felt kind of awkward managing her fanpage. And also I have a full-time job and was also going full-time to college so I didn't have time to handle it, I also closed the ones I had for Elsa Hosk, Brooklyn Decker and Bar Refaeli

Moving towards Youtube and video content is not necessarily a bad thing :angel:. I think the photo modelling is just a small part of how a model can earn money and in the end it's anyway her choice which way she want's to go. It's no coincidence that she mentioned better don't get caught up in the glamour of the fashion industry and that she dislikes the superficiality of it. So it seems like vlogs are more what satisfies her.

I think a big part of Alexandria’s appeal on YouTube was that she was/is a model. Lifestyle/beauty vloggers are a dime a dozen nowadays, and her career was probably part of the reason she managed to gain such a following on YouTube. She definitely capitalizes on it- the majority of her videos are industry related: “My Make Up Routine for Castings,” “Model Diet!” “Life as a Model!” but I think that’s going to wear thin for her audience if she isn’t actually working as a model/won’t have fresh content? :idk:  I also would have expected Alexandria to be getting a boost in fans from her YouTube channel, but she is losing social media followers every day. Add in that fact that she doesn’t have a consistent upload schedule(she hasn’t done anything for almost 6 weeks now) on YT, which is critical for success on that platform, Alexandria just seems really all over the place with her career. 

34DBEE8F-2EAA-4CFC-A7EF-9A2912604C07.jpeg

She always seemed like a girl who didn't want to go in all the way and deal with the bullshit of the fashion industry. And that's OK. Not everyone can be good at ass-kissing every single designer and hang out all night at parties snorting coke just to book a new gig. These days models are more their own agents. You have to hustle.

Alexandria is a homebody girl, she's still dating her high school boyfriend who works at the restaurant and will at some point move back to Michigan.

She was never a girl to hop from one famous boyfriend to another (like Gigi and Bella for example) and seems to be happy with her achievements.

It is what it is, as long as she's happy.

Well I just startet following her in Insta, but sure that won't result in a trend reversal now :D We can all just speculate what she is up to and yes you are totally right she could do the YT more professionally. But in the end that's not what she is doing right now. Maybe she needs more time for herself. Or she simply has other priorities at the moment. But whatever it is she is doing - she is doing it for a reason even if we can't see it nor participate in it.
Regarding her audience, well the goal is anyway expanding the audience or even gaining new ones. I don't know what she has been doing in  Sweden, but she might have been working on a TV show, or anything towards reality TV. I am by no means a fan of the Kardashians but well it's a TV format that pays. Or just the big influencer and vlogger are making a ton of money with product placement and "advertising". There is nothing deep behind that but maybe it's a little less superficial than just modelling.

10 hours ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Scott and Alexandria broke up..:(

Awww.... That sucks. They were really cute together.

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Scott isn't her HS boyfriend, her HS boyfriend was killed by a police officer :sad:  Alex at 1:38 & 4:29

RIP :cry2:

Oh shit, I had no idea. RIP to that dude.