Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Guurl, Americans call Taco Bell real Mexican food. Never trust them when it comes to foreign fooods, the worst Arepas i have ever seen in my life were in California :rofl: I love me some fast food but that shit ain't real pizza (or real tacos, or real arepas) at all.

That being said, Al is american and tries to eat as healthy as possible because of her work so I guess that's what it works for her and it looks good tbh, is not like she is pretending to be on Master Chef.

I never said she has to make dishes like Gordon Ramsay or some other famous chef, but I honestly can't say her pizza dish looked delicious or that it's healthy. Making little pizza toasts with some tomato sauce and freshly grated cheese and maybe some veggies would make a far more healthy meal than this tbh, but to each their own I guess. I have never had Taco Bell so I can't really comment on it but how do people think it's authentic Mexican food, like where do they get the idea? Same goes with food chains like McDonalds and Burger King, those are far from healthy yet people think real hamburgers look like that when they don't have to at all. Making your own hamburger and fries at home is not hard at all and when you make your own patties, buy some fresh buns at a bakery/make them yourself if you like to, use fresh veggies and whatnot, it's far from bad.

I'm an American and I don't know a single American who thinks Taco Bell is Mexican food.. The company labels it as Mexican simply cause they can't call it a chicken, pizza or burger chain, but us KKona hillbillies know better then to call it Mexican, or even Tex-Mex.

Taco Bell is nothing more then semi tasty (cool ranch tacos FUCK YA) empty calories to eat when you don't want to cook, or are pulling an all nighter drinking or smoking and need something greasy.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm an American and I don't know a single American who thinks Taco Bell is Mexican food.. The company labels it as Mexican simply cause they can't call it a chicken, pizza or burger chain, but us KKona hillbillies know better then to call it Mexican, or even Tex-Mex.

Taco Bell is nothing more then semi tasty (cool ranch tacos FUCK YA) empty calories to eat when you don't want to cook, or are pulling an all nighter drinking or smoking and need something greasy.

But what do the people call it then since the restaurant itself calls it Mexican food? I think Mexicans probably laugh really hard when they see people eating Taco Bell and claiming it's Mexican food... 

We call it.... any of the following without putting any actual stock into it being Mexican :rofl:

Shits for days

My ass is going to be mad at me

The toilet plunger tester

Cheap and I got bad munchies

Taco Bell

Yo quiero taco bell

or simply "Hey lets make a run for the border, it's fucking 1 am and I'm hungry"

Taco Bell is a disgrace and the fact that people eats there breaks my heart :ninja: Chipotle is way better and closer to being actually Mexican, more expensive as well but less likely to give you a heart attack so I guess that evens things.

Truth is, if you want real Mexican is to go to a small place, family owned, and if you are in the Bay Area, Super Taquería is the way to go, it's fast enough, cheap their Super Nachos are the stuff my dreams are made of :heart: that and Chickfila are the sole reason why I'd consider moving back the US.

As for Al's pizza, as I said, it's just what works for her and she ain't trying to be Master Chef so that's alright, it doesn't look horrible nor unhealthy  :idk: i do love her videos tho, and how they showcase her personality

No, I'm fine.  Really good NY style pizza is very caramelized and has become its own thing.

Taco Bell is scientific "fast food".  Designed to maximize profits/minimize costs across the globe and is bad, pretty similar to most fast food and some casual dining chains.  Chitpotle seems to have gotten lower in quality ever since they expanded like crazy and became a super stock.  They still have largely the same small menu as they had 15 yrs ago.  

Hamburgers are worse than an average steak everywhere and are a nutritional disaster.  I don't think it's possible to make a healthy hamburger and her pizza doesn't look healthy either lol

18 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

No, I'm fine.  Really good NY style pizza is very caramelized.

Taco Bell is scientific "fast food".  Designed to maximize profits/minimize costs across the globe and is bad, pretty similar to most fast food and some casual dining chains.  Chitpotle seems to have gotten lower in quality ever since they expanded like crazy and became a super stock.  They still have largely the same small menu as they had 15 yrs ago.  

Hamburgers are worse than an average steak everywhere and are a nutritional disaster.  I don't think it's possible to make a healthy hamburger and her pizza doesn't look healthy either lol

Two posts ago you said her pizza doesn't look unhealthy and now you say it doesn't look healthy...  again, there is nothing bad about making your own hamburgers at home when using fresh ingredients and not some processed frozen patties, fries etc like McDonalds... Same goes for people thinking pasta is "indulging" because it's so "unhealthy" to them. Yeah eating pasta 3 times a day 365 days a year probably isn't the smartest idea but nothing beats freshly made penne arrabiata or basically any kind of pasta vs boxed mac & cheese from Kraft with yellow powered cheese (WTF?!). I don't even want to call that real food. I find it really sad people don't educate themselves more and try to broaden their horizons and realize there's actually real fresh food out there and meals some of them think of as "bad" aren't actually bad at all when they're made fresh and correctly and not loaded with 20 toppings and 1 pound of cheese and whatever else they put in/on it nowadays.

IMG_6350.PNG

18 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Two posts ago you said her pizza doesn't look unhealthy and now you say it doesn't look healthy...  again, there is nothing bad about making your own hamburgers at home when using fresh ingredients and not some processed frozen patties, fries etc like McDonalds... Same goes for people thinking pasta is "indulging" because it's so "unhealthy" to them. Yeah eating pasta 3 times a day 365 days a year probably isn't the smartest idea but nothing beats freshly made penne arrabiata or basically any kind of pasta vs boxed mac & cheese from Kraft with yellow powered cheese (WTF?!). I don't even want to call that real food. I find it really sad people don't educate themselves more and try to broaden their horizons and realize there's actually real fresh food out there and meals some of them think of as "bad" aren't actually bad at all when they're made fresh and correctly and not loaded with 20 toppings and 1 pound of cheese and whatever else they put in/on it nowadays.

IMG_6350.PNG

That quote is mine not from Cult, and i still think it doesn't look unhealthy nor that she is (and shouldn't be) trying to be a prochef so whatevs :rofl:

Let's just agree everyone likes their pizza differently and be happy yall. I would trade my entire family for Cici's pizza to open here in Baires and i don't care how unhealthy and un-Italian is, it's glorious and worth a heart attack.

It's amazing what the body can build a tolerance to in small cases, but such as anything not EVERY establishment in the chain will have the same issues.

Also a similar reason you M'lady why I don't eat at McDonalds, I get sick and almost throw up anytime I eat there now

So is she moving away from modeling and trying to do a youtube thing? She's comes across as very sweet in the few videos I've watched. I mean she could always try singing. Her instagram videos are not my cup of tea musically speaking, but her voice is actually really nice.

Modeling seems like a hobby she does for fun too. :ninja: 

For a hobby channel though, she's doing quite well. 200K subs is impressive (in the short time she's been uploading) but she's got a lot of videos with 200-300K views, which is a struggle for channels with 1M+ subs sometimes. Plus a couple of videos with 1-2 million views. It's pretty impressive, especially for the quality of video she's doing. (phone videos, with no professional lighting and mics, etc) If she did decide to focus more on YT, I imagine she could end up being quite successful.