Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Actually it's becoming more and more difficult to make money from YouTube, at least off ad revenue("Adpocolypse"). Sponsorships are the way most get paid now, and considering Alexandria won't even tag the brands that book her, I find it unlikely she goes down that route. 

I agree that it's a decent way for her to build a fan base, but it might also be risky for her to create her brand as a vlogger. Brands might view her as more of an "influencer" rather than a model, especially if she's still interested in booking HF work. :idk: I still think Alexandria is a beautiful girl with so much potential, but it's hard for me to stay interested in a model when it seems like she never works. I find it really strange that that brands wouldn't book her- she's gorgeous and perfect for work like Revolve, Free People, FLAL to build up her portfolio and status. (And maybe she is working, but her work is damn near impossible to find.) Yes, rehashing this again. 

You guys... I'm not joking... how do you find some of these photos on IG and off (the majority of the ones posted on the last few pages, posted by those who work with her on a shoot)? Like do I not know how to use the search function properly (as these still don't show up for me) or are you just THAT good at figuring out who she's working with? Teach me your ways or please never stop posting these :laugh:

I think she dosn't have a strong personality to mark herself, she is a sweet person and lovely face and body... But seems to industry is little boring tho, blond barbie hair, blue eyes, skinny body and not so much confidence.

On 5/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, gabiroos said:

I think she dosn't have a strong personality to mark herself, she is a sweet person and lovely face and body... But seems to industry is little boring tho, blond barbie hair, blue eyes, skinny body and not so much confidence.

Madison Headrik also started her own youtube and hers are more deliberate in presentation.

I have listened to some of her videos and Alex is presenting herself as being vulnerable and giving some stream of consciousness commentary.    Some here believe that she is not performing up to the level where she is destined to be and perhaps it is a fault of her character and temperament.  That may or may not be the case, I don't know.  There are lots of beautiful girls that aren't very successful in modeling.  Life is a journey after all, this is not the end of her growth and eventually she'll find her way.

Wrong! Blondie!

One of the best pizzas in NYC (you know it's good when it's 800 calories a slice)

angelos-pizza-57th-and-6th-001.jpg

Given her location, it doesn't make much sense for Alex to make her own pizza.  She should just buy 2 slices and make that an entire day's consumption :excl:

Christy, those lunchables poisoned a generation of elementary school/middle school children whose dumb moms didn't know that they were feeding their children garbage.  

o-LUNCHABLES-570.jpg17-problems-only-lunchables-kids-will-un.jpg

@Cult Icon You know it's good when it's 800 calories a slice??? Wtf. That is far from a true authentic pizza. A variation of it, sure, but whoever calls that a pizza should really go to Italy and take a look at what a pizza actually is. No wonder people think pizza is fast food when it's loaded with a pound of cheese or whatever's on there and a bunch of super salty fake meat... A true pizza is far from unhealthy when it's made from scratch with good fresh ingredients, like this: 

IMG_6255.JPG

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Cult Icon You know it's good when it's 800 calories a slice??? Wtf. That is far from a true authentic pizza. A variation of it, sure, but whoever calls that a pizza should really go to Italy and take a look at what a pizza actually is. No wonder people think pizza is fast food when it's loaded with a pound of cheese or whatever's on there and a bunch of super salty fake meat... A true pizza is far from unhealthy when it's made from scratch with good fresh ingredients, like this: 

I think these types of pizzas are pretty similar to "California style" in the US.  California style is also a fixture (especially in the cities), although they tend to be higher on the price point.  I find them dry and boring imho.

10 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I think these types of pizzas are pretty similar to "California style" in the US.  California style is also a fixture (especially in the cities), although they tend to be higher on the price point.  I find them dry and boring imho.

Each to their own, but a real pizza is nothing like the picture you posted. I find it quite sad you find real pizza's boring, I don't know where in the world you have tried real authentic pizza's but the ones I have had in Rome in Italy are far from dry and boring. These pizza's being a little pricier makes sense as they use good quality products, compared to slathering on fake salty processed meat vs fresh ingredients and not all these odd heavy toppings... Pizza is not supposed to be heavy and soggy/oily/greasy.

Most of the time I like Alexandria her video's but this "healthy" pizza video is just not good. What she made is a weird combination of cauliflower and the finished "pizza" looks terrible. You do NOT make pizza in a baking pan. I can't wrap my head around the fact people think real pizza is unhealthy... but I guess with companies like Pizza Hut and Domino's around people their idea of what a real pizza should look like changed and now pretty much everyone labels pizza as junk food... Sad :dry:

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Each to their own, but a real pizza is nothing like the picture you posted. I find it quite sad you find real pizza's boring, I don't know where in the world you have tried real authentic pizza's but the ones I have had in Rome in Italy are far from dry and boring. These pizza's being a little pricier makes sense as they use good quality products, compared to slathering on fake salty processed meat vs fresh ingredients and not all these odd heavy toppings... Pizza is not supposed to be heavy and soggy/oily/greasy.

Most of the time I like Alexandria her video's but this "healthy" pizza video is just not good. What she made is a weird combination of cauliflower and the finished "pizza" looks terrible. You do NOT make pizza in a baking pan. I can't wrap my head around the fact people think real pizza is unhealthy... but I guess with companies like Pizza Hut and Domino's around people their idea of what a real pizza should look like changed and now pretty much everyone labels pizza as junk food... Sad :dry:

Guurl, Americans call Taco Bell real Mexican food. Never trust them when it comes to foreign fooods, the worst Arepas i have ever seen in my life were in California :rofl: I love me some fast food but that shit ain't real pizza (or real tacos, or real arepas) at all.

That being said, Al is american and tries to eat as healthy as possible because of her work so I guess that's what it works for her and it looks good tbh, is not like she is pretending to be on Master Chef.