Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly this is my first comment on Bellazon. I've been a 3 year lurker but I've never felt the urge to comment  until now.

2 years ago this girl was a f*cking BUZZ and was going somewhere. Then she started to hear the Kate Upton comparisons (( Who isn't even relevant anymore )) then got paranoid so she started  to loose weight and tried to go the High fashion route ( Biggest mistake of her career ). 

Alexandria needs to realize if her crap agent can't get her on a runway and she barely gets any editorial work then this isn't the right way to turn. 

God brought her in this world to be Candice Swanepoel not Kate Moss. Both is a win win,  but she wants a Gigi Hadid career. She doesn't come from a Gigi Hadid family no matter how beautiful her face is she will  need Gigi and Kendall's Nepotism to make it that far.

For Christ sake she had like 10 million views of her jogging. She was going somewhere.  Her old selfies flood the internet with praises of how breath taking she is.

Victoria's Secret even invited her to one of there events 2 years ago which she should have took as a sign.

She looks so dead in the eyes in all of her new pictures and if she countinues going this route she could possibly get dropped in 2-3 years. 

Nobody wants her like this. The industry. Her fans. VS. SI 

If she wouldn't had lost so much drastic  weight SI would have picked her up and that's how she would have been noticed by VS Pink. 

Ask Daniela Lopez Osorio who also started in Beach Bunny the same time as her and climbed the path she was suppose to walk. 

I'll never forget the never ending praise she got now it's gone

And the Eating Disorder has to Stop. 

Please Hurry Up before it's too late Alexandria 

I almost cried looking at her old healthy pictures in the beginning of the thread. SAD 

2 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@GloriaLB17 +1

Also what do you mean Candice Swanepoel not Kate Moss?

I basically just mean commercial and high fashion. Both are very different,  but will get you extremely far in the industry ( even though commercial models actually make more money,  have more popularity and longer pop culture status  ) she probably wants the fashion respect. The one you earn from walking a Chanel show. Her dream goal is obviously both which failed and now she has gained a body disorder health problem.

She doesn't know how the cross over works you don't cross over because of your face, but because of the status of your name. She has a commercial face that the high fashion industry doesn't want no matter how skinny. So  if she wants to end up in high fashion she has to build her commercial name. It took Irina Shayk years but it payed off and now she walks Versace, Givenchy, and Milan shows every season. 

Alexandria messed up really really  bad guys.