Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

body built by pilates and potatoes

UUoUR0s1.jpg

Alex laying the smackdown.

• alexandriatothemax@sam_dex body shaming isn't cool. I eat probably more than you, because I workout six times a week, and I fuel my body with lots of healthy food (all though the occasional pizza does slip in..but hey, life's about balance). Just because someone's thin doesn't mean they are malnourished or weak. Think twice next time before you make rude comments about people.

She didn't use the block feature because there may be many of her 93k followers that are being made fun of for being too: skinny, fat, tall, short; and they may need an advocate to re-assure themselves that their bodies are fine as is. By blocking, those followers never hear the voice of confidence that they may need in their own lives.

Seriously though, I'm curious if any of you think Alex may be suffering from a body dysmorphic disorder?  I get she wanted to do high fashion but needed to drop 10-15 pounds and tone up to do so, but as of now I'm puzzled how this is okay by her.

Note I'm not bashing mental illness in the least. I worked for 11+ years at the Sonoma Developmental Center  (Sonoma Asylum for the Feeble Minded circa 1908) which is California's largest state-run (super haunted) facility for people with developmental disabilities, and my own mother has mental illness (hell I'm sure we all have something wrong with us to a varying degree and there is nothing wrong with that), so I sympathize.

That's really really reaching...she's stated multiple times her curvier was her not working out or eating healthy, and was a result of her "freshman 15". Look at all the TBT pics from when she was a kid...she looks scrawny in all of them. That's her natural frame. She looks fine, and she's larger than Romee and Taylor Hill, who also look great, so I don't see the problem.

How is it reaching when body dysmorphic disorder is incredibility common place? Theres a reason so many girls diet like crazy to fit some "ideal" standard they have, and often times they go beyond what they wanted in the first place because they find things still wrong with themselves.

Also all the pics I've seen of her as a preteen, she was normal weight, not super skinny.  I'm sorry if you don't see the difference between this and this...

1. Being thin and a good body weight. Ideal for VS/SI and even highfashion

EBeL8tU.jpg

2. RIBS - Feed the Children Hotline Worthy?

HsdXxYY.jpg

http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/savings/offers They're having a Black Friday special atm 40% off!

My opinion is that she has some degree of anorexia right now, but there's a good chance it's just a phase. I think she'll reach a balance.

Seems like she may be in denial about it, but I'm sure she has an unhealthy obsession with working out/eating healthily right now. 

I do believe that she sucks in the gut (like every man alive) when she does her "ab" shots. My ribs can show prominently if I "suck in the gut", and I am by no means emaciated. : )

And what is she doing with her thighs? Suck them too?