Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I'm looking forward to the Age of Adaline. I hope it is a success.

Blake deserves it.

Here are some behind the scene pics that i found browsing the Internet.

post-62278-0-1446093887-25696_thumb.jpg

post-62278-0-1446093887-28443_thumb.jpg

post-62278-0-1446093887-31584_thumb.jpg

Blake Lively has just shared some more photos of her baby bump that were taken at the party she threw recently to celebrate some fellow pregnant women.

“With a new baby on the way there is so much to do! the 27-year-old actress wrote on her blog PreserveBlake posted a bunch of photos from the super chic backyard feast. Check some out below!

“But before experiencing the joy of 3am screams, seemingly impossible amounts of poop and having a favorite shirt covered in reflux… there are presents to open, onesies to dye, there is cake to serve, advice to be shared and all around celebration to be had,” Blake added. “And that we did…”

Sources: preserve.us, justjared.com

http://www.preserve.us/blog/celebration/bringing-up-baby/

a99cd5356908201.jpg 52cc5e356908226.jpg 2b8b89356908238.jpg 36574c356908261.jpg 47e298356908288.jpg 

I'm normally quite shy about my behind the scenes work at Preserve. But tomorrow we'll be sharing a special behind the scenes email. If you go on www.Preserve.us in the next few hours and sign up with your email you'll get tomorrow's sneak peak of what goes on behind closed doors with a special (EMBARRASSING) photo and a letter from me. Sorry to only give you a couple hours to sign up! If you guys like it let me know, and we'll do more xxo Blake #preserve_us #sneakpeak #onlyafewhoursleft 
Source: blakelively/instagram

fb5355357489374.jpg