Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

• 3 weeks later...

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Holding hands in the Big Apple

A few months into their marriage and Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are still going strong. (In Hollywood that’s a feat, right?)

Looking very much like a happy couple, the newlywed stars were spotted holding hands Monday afternoon (January 7) while on a romantic walk through New York City.

While Blake kept it casual in a black ensemble, checkered green coat and bowler hat, leading man Ryan rocked jeans and a puffer vest.

Meanwhile, Blake is currently taking some time off and hasn’t got any acting projects coming up for 2013. As for Ryan? He’s busier than ever with at least three movies in motion for this year.

http://fadedyouthblog.com/2013/01/08/blake-lively-and-ryan-reynolds-holding-hands-in-the-big-apple/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Visit Pediatric Patients

Why cradle an Oscar when you can cuddle a baby?

While most of Hollywood's A-list stars celebrated at the Academy Awards on Sunday, newlyweds Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively ditched the glamorous affair and spent time cheering up sick patients at a local hospital in Canada

Reynolds, 36, and Lively, 25, made a visit to the Health Sciences North's pediatric unit in Sudbury, Ontario. Lively is visiting Reynolds while he is in town filming the drama Queen of The Night.

"I can tell you the visit was really appreciated by the kids, their parents and the staff on the unit," hospital spokesperson Dan Lessard tells Sudbury Northern Life. "Mr. Reynolds and Ms. Lively were wonderful with the children."

Sudbury resident Sarah Lavallee, who is watching over her 3-month-old son at the hospital, was grateful for the stars' visit.

"Ryan and Blake were both very kind to us. They introduced themselves right away and asked how my son was doing," Lavallee tells the paper. "I really appreciated both Ryan and Blake giving me something to smile about at such a difficult time."

The couple, who tied the knot last September, made their rounds chatting with multiple families and even took turns holding an infant.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20677580,00.html

• 3 weeks later...