Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Sometimes I wonder how some people don't find her attractive. Typically French expression: Tous les goûts sont dans la nature

but I think that some people are dishonest. Blake is beautiful and she has the qualities and defects but like any human being under the pretext that these people don't like Blake, they can't even recognize her this.

Nearing the end of Gossip Girl. What will do Blake. It seems that Blake has recently said in an interview that she plans to take a break. I think this is a good thing. I think it is better to hang time of reflection rather than engaging in something that does not suit her or do not match. I fear that some people hope that one thing is that Blake fails.

This is just my humble opinion.

I hope the best for her in all areas. I think Blake is a young woman very sweet and amazing.

Arriving to the set of Gossip Girl, September 5th, 2012

558493_181958945272569_1814440978_n.jpg

Taken September 4th, 2012 in NY

557405_181958968605900_991696225_n.jpg

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at putting photos on the forum

OH MY GOD. Sunday, Blake and Ryan were married :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: in secret in North Carolina. This is the news of the day on the internet.

I don't know if this is true or if it is just a rumor.

If the news is true, congratulations to them both. We can only wish them: Happiness, love, success, joy and babies.

I can not believe it. In France we have a proverb that says: le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ignore. Sometimes in life we can not explain everything. emotions and feelings are sometimes mysterious

^I just read that the source confirmed to PEOPLE they are indeed married :blink: which is strange, weren't there rumours recently about them having problems, and Ryan NOT wanting to get married anytime soon? Oh well, congrats?? Maybe they just played with the press so no one suspected them to get married&they wouldn't be chased by paparazzi?

As for people not finding her attractive... well, everyone has a different taste. My opinion on Blake's looks always changes-once she looks attractive, then she's 'meh' to me and wears clothes with weird proportions etc. :idk: I can see why people find her beautiful but I can understand people who find her to be basic even more.

FIRST LOOK OF BLAKE AND RYAN AFTER THE WEDDING ( Boone Hall Plantation)

Something tells me that these photos are not going to please everyone. (I think that a certain person will write horrible comments because of these photos :yuckky: :yuckky: )

Personally I find them adorable. They seem to be happy :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: . I think that in life we must do everything we can to be happy, trying to hurt anyone, and even if some person will not understand.I wish them the best in their marriage.

150097_261822313937761_1721616385_n.jpg

I particularly like this photo. What strikes me most is the smile of Ryan.

246601_261822340604425_1248554937_n.jpg

Beautiful ring. What do you think?

36320_261822390604420_2100852444_n.jpg

264046_261822367271089_1152749293_n.jpg

300930_261822423937750_211365417_n.jpg

Yamile, you made my day! :flower: Thanks a lot for the adorable new pictures of the beautiful couple. :wub2: :wub2:

Yes, they look like they're in Heaven and from the first time I saw them in The Green Lantern, I knew these two belonged together. Her wedding ring is spectacular. And yes, you have to expect mean jealous people disliking these pictures. Some people can't stand other's happiness, unfortunately.

Sick, the Marie-Claire, UK October 2012 cover is stunning! Thanks for posting both photos! :hug:

ABIRAMIS :flower: It makes me really happy to share with you (and anyone like Blake) the little news, pics, about Blake. They are very cute together :wub: even if some people don't share my point of view. We love Blake then see her so happy. This is really great :clap: .

Recently I watched a few interviews with Blake and Ryan for the promotion of Green Lantern and you could already see a little something from them. That little spark. Some people say, think or hope that their marriage will fail :angry: . I am not a soothsayer, I can not predict the future but we wish them the best. In fact, marriage is not an easy thing it takes constant effort to keep it alive. But Blake is an amazing young woman. I also think Blake and Ryan have the same values, principles of life based on the family.

They could beat all this depressing predictions(. some of which are based on malice). I keep wondering what direction to take Blake in the professional field.

Vanity Fair Italy, October 2012

377577_186263058175491_1156114363_n.jpg2892_186263068175490_369373641_n.jpg

487508_186263114842152_190897646_n.jpg271059_186263171508813_742288246_n.jpg

Personally I do not like these photos. I do not recognize Blake on these photos. A strength of using excessive photoshop it no longer recognizes people. A picture can be beautiful when it shows imperfections. They had to be taken during his visit to Venice for the first Gucci fragrance promotion. I preferred the photos for the Allure magazine .

218185_186263188175478_6135266_n.jpg

Ryan is Taking pictures to Blake Cooking in Italian Cuisine. too cute :wub2:

on the other side,I read that the wedding ring and the engagement ring that Ryan Blake offered are estimated at $ 2 million. Frankly I do not know if this is true or not, and I recognize that this does not concern me. After all, everyone is free to do what he wants but I agree (if this is true of course) that put me very uncomfortable. Moreover, even if I find the combination of these two rings make all timeless. In addition to the press talking about it. This is surreal. Even though I love this couple and it's great for them, it's time to move on. Sorry I needed to say.

Me neither considering how quickly she jumped from the leo to ryan ship lol (not 'hating' on her) just saying-she and leo ended things october of just last year, and it's been not even a year since she started dating Ryan. I'm not going to try and guess how long they will be together, I just find it pretty shocking that she got married so soon as well.