Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I saw the commercial on tv yesterday evenning (UK) - it was soo good. It kind of came on randomly - so when I saw the 1st shot, I literally screamed my head off lol. I loved it except for one shot where she's facing the camera and they seem to have really airbrushed her face :(. But overall really great.

She looks so gorgeous. Her body is SICK!! Her & Gucci really make a great partnership.

Did anyone else in the UK see it? It doesnt go internationally until September. I tried looking for it on youtube but its not on there yet.

I wonder if the ad is what Nick RW directed? But in all the press notes, it says a short film - so I guess thats what will be shown at Venice FF.

I saw the commercial on tv yesterday evenning (UK) - it was soo good. It kind of came on randomly - so when I saw the 1st shot, I literally screamed my head off lol. I loved it except for one shot where she's facing the camera and they seem to have really airbrushed her face :(. But overall really great.

She looks so gorgeous. Her body is SICK!! Her & Gucci really make a great partnership.

Did anyone else in the UK see it? It doesnt go internationally until September. I tried looking for it on youtube but its not on there yet.

I wonder if the ad is what Nick RW directed? But in all the press notes, it says a short film - so I guess thats what will be shown at Venice FF.

Is saw it as well, and I loved it too, but I saw it on youtube.The commercial was taken down though soon after :cry: But the commercial was very beautifully shot, and the makeup/styling on blake was gorgeous :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Savages. Blake looked beautiful. Oliver botched the book as I expected him to, her narration...with the tone of the movie just didn't work. It was weak, her acting was nothing outside of Serena Van der woodsen.

That Gucci commercial...no words, :wub: wow.

"Scent and Sensibility" in Vogue US September 2012.

Photographer: Sebastian Kim

Fashion Editor: Lawren Howell

Hair: Serge Normant

Make-up: Dotti for Nars Cosmetics

Prop Stylist: Andrew Ondrejcak

Celebrity: Blake Lively

Source: vampirehorde at Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net), via Dea1983 at the Fashion Spot.

A1345186994777107_1.jpg

From People online - Caught in the act

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds's Sweet Celebration in NYC

Sweet emotion!

Blake Lively celebrated her 25th birthday a few days early on Thursday at Serendipity 3 in New York City with boyfriend Ryan Reynolds.

The couple, who were recently spotted hitting the gym, both donned hats – Reynolds, 34, in a newsboy hat, and Lively in a fedora – as they indulged in one of the restaurant's trademark Peanut Butter Frrrozen Hot Chocolate and hot fudge sundaes with sides of peanut butter.

"They were very attentive to each other, sitting close and very into each other," an onlooker told PEOPLE.

"They were oblivious to what was going on around them," adds another source.

http://www.people.co...0624459,00.html

From People Online - Caught in act (August 13, 2012)

with a cute picture of Blake with Ryan :wub2:

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds go to the gym together

The couple that sweats together ... stays together.

Blake Lively, 24, and beau Ryan Reynolds, 35, were spotted Sunday getting in a weekend workout at a local gym near the five-bedroom home they moved into together in Bedford, N.Y.

The pair have been spotted spending time with each other's families this summer – both in New York and in Vancouver, where Reynolds was born.

But mostly they have been in nesting mode, having decorated the house they share. That doesn't mean the two haven't been busy working as well: Lively was recently photographed on the set of Gossip Girl in New York City.

http://www.people.co...0620597,00.html

• 2 weeks later...

Blake Lively with Nicolas Winding just arrived to Gucci Premiére Dinner

à Venezia.

Ryan accompanied Blake in Venice. No photo of Ryan on the red carpet but it seems he was at dinner. I appreciate that Blake and Ryan trying protect their relationship even with small things.Blake is beautiful in this dress :clap:. I love the shoes

:) . Dress, jewelry and shoes are estampies GUCCI of course

Blake with

Gucci's creative director Frida Giannini

579879_180707475397716_378678747_n.jpg320275_180699705398493_1902506612_n.jpg