Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds: Ice Cream Obsession!

Blake Lively and her hunky beau Ryan Reynolds were spotted once again on an ice cream date over the weekend.

The “Green Lantern” co-stars tried to stay low-key at a King Kone ice cream shop with her family members in New York but a bystander got lucky and snapped this picture with their cell phone!

The two of them are constantly spotted at ice cream shops all over the country which leads us to believe that they have a very unhealthy ice cream obsession!

post-61261-0-1446093414-72649_thumb.jpg

Sourse: http://www.starfeine.com/blake-lively-ryan-reynolds-ice-cream-obsession/

Aaaaaw! They seem so in love. Is that her nephew sitting next to her!

I'm very indifferent when it comes to Ryan but it's really obvious how much they share the same values. Especially when it comes to family. They seem to have a very normal loving relationship so I hope things work out for them. I can definitely see marriage in their future. So even though I may not "love" him - I love their love. she seems so happy and content - and as a big fan of hers, that's all I can wish for her.

THANKS FOR THE PICS

She seems really happy and Ryan too.

Blake sometimes gives the impression of having gained some weight but at the same time on other pictures she seems a little thin. Anyway I prefer blake with curves

But it is not very important just look at recent photos to rejoice in his happiness.I could be wrong but I think Blake will make a great mom

Have you seen savages this weekend ? :) What are your first impressions?. What do you think the interpretation of Blake?. I know, I'm very curious but the movie comes out in September in France. 16.1 million at the box office this weekend. The film exceeds predictions but with the movie Spiderman, the competition was fierce :/ .

thank you :flower:

I made the choice not to go to some websites and not to read some nasty comments about Blake. Despite my precautions I always end up falling on an article or comment that infuriates me deeply.

This is the game when we made ​​the choice to be a public person but I feel that the attacks always point to the same people.

We appreciate Blake for theses qualities but we also know that Blake is not perfect. It's okay. This is proof that she is human but sometimes those comments are excessively inappropriate :mad: .

When Blake is discrete they say : she is hiding something. When she was photographed without her knowledge this is premeditated, Blake is a manipulative ect ....... God they will never end <_< .

I'm really really sorry to make you share my annoyance.

Thanks to all of you who shared pictures and news of Blake. :) I am particularly fond of the candid ones of her with Ryan, and I am happy to see she is with a guy who seems to be madly in love with her... the man can not keep his hands off her. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I figured she was around 5 ft 8. But 5 ft 10, and some even say 5 ft 11...WOW!! I don't think she looks like a model, maybe a commercial one but I think her body is perfection.. I love how clothes look on models, but it's very rare that they look amazing on celebrities, unless they're slim and tall like Blake. It all makes sense now.