Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

From PEOPLE:

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Buy a 'Country Home' Together: Source

Lovebirds Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are nesting.

The couple, who were first linked late last year, "bought a beautiful country home" in Bedford, N.Y., a source tells PEOPLE.

And it's not too shabby. "The house cost more than $2 million," the source said of the property.

The actors, who starred together in the super-hero film The Green Lantern, have been spotted in Boston, New York City and New Orleans but seem to have found the perfect place for settling down.

They've been seen around town doing everything from horseback riding, to buying chocolate milk and dining at the Bedford Post Inn.

That's amazing! I wish them the best :wub:

It seems that Ryan was in LA this weekend :) . If the information is true it would have been seen making the bike in the streets of LA.

It seems that Blake was also there because they would have dinner in Studio City on Sunday night. Now I do not know if this is true or not <_< .

Anyway I really hope that the purchase of the house by two lovers :wub: is true and not a simple rumor.

Uhh... did anyone read Lainey's new article on Blake and Ryan? Apparently, they're too boring for her now. Please, if she appreciated Blake as much as she pretends to, she'd be happy that she's happy with Ryan, and that they're relationship is built on more than just fame or physical attractiveness, but that they actually have common values. I'm excited by the fact that they're living together, and if they're moving out of the city, they're probably closer to getting married/starting a family. They'd have the cutest babies.

Also, as much as Lainey keeps on saying it, I don't believe Blake "played" Leonardo DiCaprio; she really doesn't strike me as the type. Couldn't this troll just relax and realize that people get tired of each other? She and Leo didn't have a connection, but Blake and Ryan seem to be incredibly serious and committed. This doesn't mean that they're "boring."

Sorry for venting, she just annoys me so much :pinch:

P.S, I'm sooo excited to see Blake play Leighton's character :gocho:

^Blake really can never win with that troll (love that name choice!). She really doesn't know anything about Blake hence her need to believe all the B-S she spews. And I just LOVE how we Blake fans know to take whatever she says and just believe the exact opposite of that lol.

Blake has been doing much more stellar work than her character or the show deserves for the past couple of episodes, her last two scenes in the last episode were just heartbreaking. It seems like she personally offended the writers because they are taking her to such a dark and bitter place and they've kinda isolated her from the rest of the other characters. While it has afforded Blake to do some stellar work, I still maintain that the sooner the show is canceled, the better.

Uhh... did anyone read Lainey's new article on Blake and Ryan? Apparently, they're too boring for her now. Please, if she appreciated Blake as much as she pretends to, she'd be happy that she's happy with Ryan, and that they're relationship is built on more than just fame or physical attractiveness, but that they actually have common values. I'm excited by the fact that they're living together, and if they're moving out of the city, they're probably closer to getting married/starting a family. They'd have the cutest babies.

Also, as much as Lainey keeps on saying it, I don't believe Blake "played" Leonardo DiCaprio; she really doesn't strike me as the type. Couldn't this troll just relax and realize that people get tired of each other? She and Leo didn't have a connection, but Blake and Ryan seem to be incredibly serious and committed. This doesn't mean that they're "boring."

So true! U're very right :))))..Blake and Ryan are perfect for each-other! Hope they'll never broke up or something :)

I don't understand what's his problem <_<

Blake and Ryan live their relationship with calm and serenity :wub: . They do not expose themselves and protect their privacy.

I do not see how this way of living their love is boring. It is a choice lot of sense and maturity in this univers.

Recently she said Blake informed the paparrazis so we can take a picture with Ryan now they are too boring and blah blah

This woman can not help to criticize Blake whatever she does <_< . We should not give importance to what she might say.

‎"I'm not really interested in being your sister of a sudden. So please just stay away from me and my familiy. Okay, sis?"

she was so mean .

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536138_342222115841506_166490516748001_962290_214448741_n.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

In the last episode of GG she was so mean but she broke my heart in the scene with his father. I love the ease with she cries and changes her facial expression. She needs more demanding roles because she is magnificent.

As the creature named Lainey forget it. She occasionally need to talk about Blake four someone reading her blog. :)

Edited by PinkCouture

I disagree that Serena doesn't deserve Blake's best work. He acting reflects on her moreso than the project she is working on. She's made a commitment and must bring her all to the table, Blake is doing just that. Have been since season one

I agree about the latest Gossip Girl episode. Serena is in a dark place but I get it, I tend to get Serena's pov despite the horrible writing, due to Blake's ability as an actress

Blake was so sick in the last episode of GG. But still beautiful. I loved the dress

http://www.blakelivelyweb.com/pictures/albums/GossipGirl/Season5/Caps/22/normal_bscap000369.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture