Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Welcome and thank you for posting the pics allienunes. They spend an awful lot of time together ... eating :wave:

Thank you! It's great to be welcomed. :wave: It's true! The Blake not have to worry about the food, haha​​.

Another photos of Blake and Ryan at Easter:

post-60229-1334340017_thumb.jpg

post-60229-1334340049_thumb.jpg

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites; external boards, blogs, websites, etc. ~PC

Edited by PinkCouture

Aww welcome allienunes! :)

I just want to say one thing: Kate is such a lucky little girl! :wave:

And thanks for the pics Anil! :wave:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/zp/Blake%20Lively%20Gossip%20Girl%20Season%205%20Episode%205qjumrM0vVil.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

THIS. :)

Edited by PinkCouture

Thanks for all the pix and news! :flower: Welcome allienunes and nice to see you again, EternalMagic! :wave:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Blake's family is from Georgia right? Chloe is originally from Atlanta. They're both Southerners. AWW!!! Also, I have no doubt that Blake has the greatest clothes collection in all of New York State. I bet her entire wardrobe is designer clothing!

Yep -- from Marie Claire, 2009 (Pippa Leo director Rebecca Miller doing the interviewing):

Lively's father moved the family from Georgia to L.A. when he was cast in the pilot of The Dukes of Hazzard (he would later play her father in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2).

RM: Do you think of yourself as Southern, even though you grew up in L.A.? I think there's a Southern girl lurking in you.

BL: I grew up in L.A., but I was the only one in my family born there. I have a tight-knit Southern family, so whenever I tell people I'm from L.A., they say, "Yeah, but you don't count," I guess because of the Southern values I was raised with, and the way I eat—the more sugary and cheesy and fried, the better.

Is it just me or our girl is more beautiful them ever

Pics from last episode of GG

She does. :yes: I really like the leopard sweater on her. I half watched Gossip Girl last Monday (since Serena is supposed to play a prominent role in the season finale) and it wasn't too bad... at least there was a lot of Blake. :D

I have never seen these pictures before. She is so cute.

I haven't either. Adorable! I wonder if these were high school pix...

Nothing special.....Just thought I'd make a blake and penny set :heart:

Fell free to use :)

Avatar:post-43201-0-1446093062-71123_thumb.jpg

Signiture:

post-43201-0-1446093062-72834_thumb.jpg

Penny! Thanks Kat! I miss seeing the pups. She and Baxter seem to have been hiding out lately. :p

We have very little news of blake and ryan since a long time now :whistle: .

I'm happy for them :laugh: , they manage to protect their privacy but at the same time I'm a little frustrated not to have some news

I always feel shared between my need for news and the fact that we respect his privacy :blink: . I know it's absurd

OMG this is so slow these days. :hug:

Our girl must be enjoy very well her holiday. :yuckky:

Some pictures of GG episode 21

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535548_335495989847452_166490516748001_944631_1716220831_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535144_335496219847429_166490516748001_944634_1436284960_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553343_335496266514091_166490516748001_944635_608299162_n.jpg

I liked the last episode of GG. But I hated Blair and Dan. These two are so boring. Initially I wanted Serena to stay with Dan but now, please do not. Serena deserves something better.

Edited by PinkCouture

Where are the lovebirds now?

Bonjour :wave:

I wish I had the answer :whistle: but I can say that Ryan was in NY on Saturday. He was walking his dog (pictures on the JJ ).

No news of Blake which allows some people to speculate on a break or on a daily PDA. Sometimes I wonder how certain meets people can write things without any evidence <_<

Finally what can these people say isn't very important but some news of Blake would be nice.

From Ausiello :laugh:

Question: Why so awesome, Ausiello? Is there some kind of vitamin you take or were you just born that way? Can I now have a Gossip Girl scoop? —Alice

Ausiello: An extraordinary ass-kissing begets an equally extraordinary scoop: In an upcoming episode, the role of Blair will be played by… Blake Lively. Now go ahead and decipher that little brain teaser in the comments. I’m very curious to see what you come up with.

:wub:

Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds house hunting in Connecticut: report

While Blake Lively was spotted checking out a Fifth Avenue duplex penthouse in Manhattan in December, reports say that the "Gossip Girl" star and boyfriend Ryan Reynolds are now considering getting a home together in Connecticut.

Sources tell Us Weekly that the couple feels like a suburban abode may be more them.

"They love getting out of the city and appreciate a slower pace," one source told the magazine.

The two are reportedly considering New Canaan, Connecticut, a ritzy town about an hour outside New York. The pair was spotted there late last week, checking out local home decor store The Whitney Shop as well as jewelry store Pennyweights.

With Reynolds having sold the Los Angeles home he shared with former wife Scarlett Johansson earlier this year, the "Safe House" actor is reportedly spending most of his time in New York with Lively.

"Ryan is practically living with her already," a source tells Us Weekly. "When he's at her apartment, it feels like home."

Reynolds and Lively met on the set of "The Green Lantern." The two began dating six months ago following the demise of his relationship with Johansson and the end of her fling with Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/blake_live...oTXWFC7Z2Ddt3RN