Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thank you for the trailer

This film is visually magnifique :o .

Blake needs a bit of luck and success. it is necessary that this film is a success, it gets good reviews.

God I want to be remembered for his performance :) and not only that she is very sexy in this film

This film can be a turning point for Blake

oh my god lainey has written some nice about the performance of blake. She must be sick this is not possible it does not say horrible things

It must have been difficult for her not being sarcastic :whistle: . Let's drop the most important thing is blake.

oh my god lainey has written some nice about the performance of blake. She must be sick this is not possible it does not say horrible things

She's probably just hyping up her performance so she can say "she wasn't that good" and "her PR team blah blah" when the movie comes out. I think she did that with The Town.

She's probably just hyping up her performance so she can say "she wasn't that good" and "her PR team blah blah" when the movie comes out. I think she did that with The Town.

She would :cain:

Did you read her liveblog today? (I know, I know). I was just like :no: throughout. Those people really are despicable to go as far as to wish failure on someone.

Ikr? Like outside of GG, Blake has proven herself to be more talented and with more range than Leighton. Funny how they need to keep attacking Blake to make themselves feel better, whatever makes them sleep at night tbh.

I read some of it. Some of those Leighton fans are really bitter lol.

Personnally I try not to read THE comments from these people.THOSE are generally odious. :evil:

I love Blake hugely but I don't hate Leighton. She seems to be a very nice person :) .

You can love blake all the qualities she seems to have :wub: and and recognize the talent or the qualities of others.

They are young women very different in terms of personality and beauty. Why one and the other could not succeed

For me love Blake doesn't mean lack of respect

This is just my opinion

For against this is true we must be wary of lainey. On the first occassion she will use the conspiracy theory and Blah Blah Blah

Thanks for the pix and the trailers! :flower:

Omg that trailer was better than even my (already high) expectations! I did not expect Blake to feature so prominently, and she acquitted herself amazingly well. :clap: It's a tricky role and her performance rang true throughout. July 6 can't come soon enough!

For once, I will not let the haters rain on the parade. Which is getting bigger, btw -- she's getting lots of good attention for this outside of her usual fan base. :yes: I won't let that get lost in mess made by the usual suspects. If anything, take their tantrums as a sign that they're feeling more threatened and envious than ever (may Leighton or whomever they stan for get good roles so they can stop feelings so insecure :p). Lainey... pffft. She plays a game (badly, I might add) of over-the-top criticism and praise to make herself feel powerful, but her opinion doesn't carry much weight outside of her small group of followers.

Movieline, on the other hand, is a more respected publication given to fair and objective opinions with a sense of humor. I like their fun take on the trailer...

The 2-Minute Verdict || By: Jen Yamato || April 5, 2012 04:00 PM EDT

TRAILER: Taylor Kitsch and Aaron Johnson Just Want Their Girlfriend Back in Oliver Stone's Savages

Why would a Berkeley grad weed dealer and his ex-Navy SEAL partner take on a Mexican cartel who wants in on their business? To get their kidnapped shared girlfriend back, of course! Since said shared girlfriend is Blake Lively, I can understand why Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch would risk life and limb to fight off Salma Hayek's gun-wielding goons. I'm not quite as sold on why Oliver Stone would make a movie like this, but after watching the trailer for Savages, hell -- I'm in.

Let's catalogue all the things in the first trailer for July 6's Savages, which debuted on MTV, that are intriguing:

- Aaron Johnson's UC Berkeley white boy dreads, which I might otherwise find unappealing if they weren't on him and only for like 5 seconds

- (Side note: I went to Cal and I never once encountered a pot dealer who looked like Aaron Johnson. Sigh.)

- Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch as odd couple bro-buddies

- Blake Lively as a woman who is so in love with both Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch she decides she'll just date them both at the same time in some sort of super progressive three-way relationship

- Blake Lively embracing her sensuality and being actually interesting for once (see above)

- Salma Hayek's bangs

- Taylor Kitsch stabbing John Travolta out of nowhere

- Evil Benicio del Toro literally twirling (okay, nervously stroking) his evil moustache

- The return of California surfer-outlaw chic -- are skeleton hoods the new President masks?

Verdict: Bring on the Johnson-Kitsch sandwich.

A dog no, but maybe a boyfriend like this. :drool:

Ryan Reynolds came for a tour of Greyston this past week.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/What-s-...aid=NcKHiacb5GQ

Yeah, can I have one of those too? :blush: I mean, I have one -- but in this case I could always make room for another (Savages style, baby :brows:)

For once, I will not let the haters rain on the parade. Which is getting bigger, btw -- she's getting lots of good attention for this outside of her usual fan base. :yes: I won't let that get lost in mess made by the usual suspects. If anything, take their tantrums as a sign that they're feeling more threatened and envious than ever (may Leighton or whomever they stan for get good roles so they can stop feelings so insecure :p). Lainey... pffft. She plays a game (badly, I might add) of over-the-top criticism and praise to make herself feel powerful, but her opinion doesn't carry much weight outside of her small group of followers.

Agreed. It's gotten really really good reception from the film blogs and y'know people who actually get paid to evaluate these things for a living. Even twitter has been abuzz, in a positive way, in response to the trailer. I'm pretty sure this movie is going to make bank come summer, and I can't freaking wait!

Yeah, can I have one of those too? :blush: I mean, I have one -- but in this case I could always make room for another (Savages style, baby :brows:)

Or... we could just start a whole harem :unsure:? ... :yes:

Ikr? Like outside of GG, Blake has proven herself to be more talented and with more range than Leighton. Funny how they need to keep attacking Blake to make themselves feel better, whatever makes them sleep at night tbh.

lol,thanks for Leighton fans ,I really really dislike her ,but I never pay my attention to her ,never want to bash her .Why do I need waste my time on someone I dislike ? But I do hope best wish for her,she is nice girl ,yes ,she has crazy and jealous fans ,that's not her fault !

I'm so happy that the Blake fans I know never go to bash someone they dislike ,they only care Blake ,ignore the haters!

The trailer looks so awesome ,as you guys have said ,it looks so much better than I thought. Can't wait for the releasing!