Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Does anyone have links for the videos above that can be viewed in Cananda? I have been searching one since July but had no luck whatsoever. I miss Blake terribly but I guess its better that she is not papped. Just patiently waiting for any new movie roles :whistle:

Does anyone have links for the videos above that can be viewed in Cananda? I have been searching one since July but had no luck whatsoever. I miss Blake terribly but I guess its better that she is not papped. Just patiently waiting for any new movie roles :whistle:

Can you search Google for American proxies and use those to view the links? It might be able to play that way.

Just patiently waiting for any new movie roles :whistle:

As always. Being a Blake fans teaches patience lol.

I'm so angry. Whenever :angry: :angry: I read " AnnaSophia Robb was announced as the lucky lady who'd beat Blake Lively ... These people are stupid . Blake was never interested in this role. As you can see on this video

They are just trying to get hits for their sites and they know mentioning Blake's name brings the hits. More than anything, this just makes me sorry for what passes as journalism these days. You have a girl on the record saying something is very untrue, yet you continue to write otherwise. And think about how blogs continue to report and write on untrue stories, how much more false are those ridiculous blind items people stupidly believe in? :cain:

At this point, we have to rely on our own Blake news from twitter and stuff and the trades like Deadline Hollywood, The Hollywood Reporter, and Variety.

The poster looks really cool.

But still no clue why the 15 year old teenie gets pushed like there is no tomorrow and gets photographed like she is a full grown woman, as in with heels and those skirts. Way too odd, imo.

Well Blake looks amazing on the poster.I cant wait to see this!!