Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Just saw this on fb . They were at LGA this morning .

Antonietta Caldarella

"OK LISTEN TO ME I JUST MET RYAN REYNOLDS AND Blakley whatever her name is...going through security behind me..she told me I have beautiful hair...I told her she has a beautiful boyfriend..she didn't hear me..I think "— at LaGuardia Airport NYC

Amie, I send you a PM , please check check . :p

Thanks valentina for the pic, and for all the tweets, halo! :flower:

(And if I may, a personal message to any Blake or Ryan impersonators on Facebook or Twitter who might be lurking on this forum -- shame on you for trying to mislead your fellow fans. <_< We all know neither Blake nor Ryan have official Facebook or Twitter accounts.)

A rave review for the new version of The Town on Blu-ray.... there are more Blake scenes, and it sounds like they're good ones. :yes:

Film Intuition

Blu-ray Review: The Town (2010) – Ultimate Collector’s Edition: Extended Cut with Alternate Ending (2012 Release)

by Jen Johans

post-43201-0-1446092929-93688_thumb.png

post-43201-0-1446092929-97382_thumb.png

Furthermore, the extended running time benefits the previously shortchanged female characters played by Rebecca Hall and Blake Lively a greater sense of justice and dignity with the addition of a handful of brief scenes to make up for the previously male-centric viewpoint that admittedly flirted with borderline misogyny (particularly with regard to the treatment of Lively’s character) in the earlier cut.

Incorporating a few new scenes with Lively that invoke an even stronger sense of sympathy and may have enhanced the otherwise positive reception critics had to seeing the impressive side of TV’s smiling Gossip Girl, the longer version offers a more in-depth portrait of the film’s supporting players all around. .....

All in all, it’s a wonderful and thoroughly engaging boxed set collection boasting multiple versions in Blu-ray, DVD and an extended cut Ultraviolet Digital Copy, which may have been even better if viewers were able to check and uncheck scene selections from the start to give them the best of both worlds in terms of a "choose your own final cut."

(And if I may, a personal message to any Blake or Ryan impersonators on Facebook or Twitter who might be lurking on this forum -- shame on you for trying to mislead your fellow fans. <_< We all know neither Blake nor Ryan have official Facebook or Twitter accounts.)

Agree with you!!! Arrrgh... stupid people! <_<

A rave review for the new version of The Town on Blu-ray.... there are more Blake scenes, and it sounds like they're good ones. :yes:

Film Intuition

Blu-ray Review: The Town (2010) – Ultimate Collector’s Edition: Extended Cut with Alternate Ending (2012 Release)

by Jen Johans

post-54639-0-1446092933-52779_thumb.png

post-54639-0-1446092933-64274_thumb.png

Furthermore, the extended running time benefits the previously shortchanged female characters played by Rebecca Hall and Blake Lively a greater sense of justice and dignity with the addition of a handful of brief scenes to make up for the previously male-centric viewpoint that admittedly flirted with borderline misogyny (particularly with regard to the treatment of Lively’s character) in the earlier cut.

Incorporating a few new scenes with Lively that invoke an even stronger sense of sympathy and may have enhanced the otherwise positive reception critics had to seeing the impressive side of TV’s smiling Gossip Girl, the longer version offers a more in-depth portrait of the film’s supporting players all around. .....

All in all, it’s a wonderful and thoroughly engaging boxed set collection boasting multiple versions in Blu-ray, DVD and an extended cut Ultraviolet Digital Copy, which may have been even better if viewers were able to check and uncheck scene selections from the start to give them the best of both worlds in terms of a "choose your own final cut."

These stills are so beautiful! :wub:

I dont' understand why some people enjoy doing such thing. It's really unconscious <_<

I dont' understand why some people enjoy doing such thing. It's really unconscious <_<

I was the silly one who believed that there was a twitter of Blake. She was very convincing. :trout: I stopped believing Only when she put pictures of Blake and Leo. Blake would never do that, she is a very private person. I sent her a twitter show my anger she never replied.

I also realized that she has to follow her children, especially girls, to whom she answers as Blake. This is disturbing and evil :angry:

I feel so stupid. Until now, I thought an account I was following was hers. I went to look just now but it seems to be gone

I feel so stupid. Until now, I thought an account I was following was hers. I went to look just now but it seems to be gone

I don't think you have something to reproach yourself. These are the people who are stupid <_<

Today I am to think ... :ninja: How can I love this girl so much?? I'm not a teenager I have a very full and complete life and I have a profession that requires a lot of me.

All my friends say I'm crazy.

Often say:

You do not know her.

Never seen her in person

She is not a well known actress (in my country)

Why? Why? Why?

I always answer.

I can not explain, but since the first day I saw GG, for three years, she captivated me. Its simplicity, joy of life, her maturity, her intelligence, talent, physical beauty etc ... Do not know why but I feel a tremendous need to protect her. Whenever she is "attacked" feel as if they had attacked someone in my family.

This girl really has something special .... or I'm crazy :blink:

Anil,I also love her when I saw her first time ,I watched "The sisterhood of traveling pants" and then I loved Bridget,she's so beautiful ,so charming ! I am always so proud to let my friends know how much I love Blakey :heart:

And hello to my Lulu ,my good friend ,we both come from China :heart:

This is my Carol Ferris,she's so beautiful

post-59741-0-1446092935-42006_thumb.jpg

post-59741-0-1446092935-4445_thumb.jpg

Today I am to think ... :ninja: How can I love this girl so much?? I'm not a teenager I have a very full and complete life and I have a profession that requires a lot of me.

All my friends say I'm crazy.

Often say:

You do not know her.

Never seen her in person

She is not a well known actress (in my country)

Why? Why? Why?

I always answer.

I can not explain, but since the first day I saw GG, for three years, she captivated me. Its simplicity, joy of life, her maturity, her intelligence, talent, physical beauty etc ... Do not know why but I feel a tremendous need to protect her. Whenever she is "attacked" feel as if they had attacked someone in my family.

This girl really has something special .... or I'm crazy :blink:

Je ne sais si tu es dingue ou pas mais si c'est le cas je dois un l'être un peu. A vrai dire j'aime le cinéma :drool: (en général) et les séries américaines ( beaucoup). Je vis en europe alors je regarde des films de différents pays ( je ne sais pas si le cinéma européen est facilement accéssible au USA).

J'ai une petite préférence pour certains acteurs (actrices) mais je n'ai jamais été une fan absolue de quelqu'un en particulier. Pour être toute à fait honnête j'ai regardé que quelques épisodes de GG (surtout la 1er saison) après je m'en suis désintéréssée trés vite. Mais la première fois ou je ne suis dit que Blake lively avait quelque chose de spéciale c'est lorsque j'ai vu Elvis et Annabelle. C'est un joli film avec de magnifiques scènes et l'interprétation de Blake est tout en finesse. Je n'a la recontrerais probablement jamais, je ne l'a connais pas vraiment. Ce n'est pas très grave.

Il arrive que parfois notre intuition nous dit cette personne est probablement une personne bien et c'est l'effet que me fait Blake Lively. Il y a quelque chose de sympatique chez elle que je ne saurais expliquer. Je ne vais pas collectionner ses photos, ni devenir totalement hystérique (sans vouloir porter de jugement ou manquer de respect à ceux qui le font ou ce qui le sont chacun est libre de faire ou d'agir comme il le souhaite) je pourrais même être critique si je l'a vois dans un film où je n'ai pas aimé son rôle ou son interprétation. Par exemple je pense que dans GL ( même si elle est magnifique de beauté) on n'a pas assez exploité son personnage. les scénaristes auraient pu lui donner plus de consistance ce qui aurait permis à Blake de jouer ce rôle différement. D'ailleurs je pense que c'est le cas pour chaque personnage de ce film. C'est mon avis et je conçois qu'on puisse ne pas partager mon point de vue.

Une fois j'ai lu une de ses interviews ou elle disait qu'elle garde toujours en tête le fait qu'être actrice n'est qu'un métier pas une fin en soi. Lorsqu'on regarde bien elle semble mener sa vie avec cette idée en tête et je trouve cela touchant et très intelligent de sa part :) .

J'espère qu'un jour on va lui proposer un rôle magnifique ou son interprétation sera saluée.

J'aimerais qu'avec le temps son jeu d'acteur évolue et qu'on arrête de la voir simplement comme une jolie jeune femme, dingue de mode. Elle est beaucoup plus que ça du moins c'est l'impression qu'elle me donne. Après peut être que je me trompes.

Je souhaites n'avoir offenser personne par mes propos.