Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Nice to see you Cherrybomb :wave:

BLAKE LIVELY and Ryan Reynolds packed on the PDA during a recent cross-country flight. The lovey-doveys hopped Virgin America Flight 399 Friday from New York to L.A., where a source spotted them “cuddling and kissing the entire flight.” A giggly Lively appeared to be enjoy her mile-high romance with Reynolds, who rained kisses on her face and gently stroked her hair. How cute.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/blake-li...6#ixzz1ozQi7M00

:wub:

Aww too sweet. :blush: I remember the Green Lantern interviews where Ryan said he has a fear of flying -- maybe this is how he puts his mind at ease. :laugh:

Sooo true! Haha :laugh:

Welcome Isabella!!! :hug:

Blake can't do anything right in the haters' eyes,so I don't care what they say!

I only care Blake and Ryan ,I never understand why the haters pay so much attention to Blake,even more than the fans,if I don't like someone ,I will never ,ever pay attention to his/her!

DITTO! :yes:

Cherrybomb

Wow just seeing this. I didn't know my little, off-hand comment would cause you to go off on such a tangent. There's no reply I can write that isn't a rehash of stuff I've written here before way, way back (like everyone said, it is a tired argument) and I'm loathe to repeat myself.

I will say this though, if your standards for liking a woman are based on who they are or are not dating or how long they spend between relationships while at the same time acknowledging that you're letting a guy off the hook for the same, then liking Blake Lively or not is the least thing you should be worried about.

Wow lol...I am not a "hater", I don't even dislike Blake, explaining why I hold the opinion I do now implies or means that I went off on "a tangent"? I'm not sure how I could have said what I did in a more respectful manner. I'm not letting a guy off the hook for doing the same... I said it was expected of Leo to do as he does because that's his signature, when did I say it was right? Its meh if anything. But you guys act as if you personally know blake and know what she did or didn't do...I acknowledged that hey, I don't know the truth its just a theory. I'm not going around bashing her I just shared an opinion with you guys on Bellazon. Had I known that expressing my not in line with all blake fans thoughts would label me as a "hater" I would have refrained. Its not like I come in here to bash her.

Either way, to anyone that felt the need to defend her as if I was attacking her, aapologies

Blake can't do anything right in the haters' eyes,so I don't care what they say!

I only care Blake and Ryan ,I never understand why the haters pay so much attention to Blake,even more than the fans,if I don't like someone ,I will never ,ever pay attention to his/her!

:yes:

Cherry, with all due respect, I don't believe anyone was referring to you as a hater. They were talking about the references you made to the words of haters. Haters are gonna hate. Happy people are going to move on with their lives. Blake seems to have found someone who loves and respects her. There is nothing silly about that. I can only be happy for her and hope for the same for everyone else.

Today is my birthday and if I may have one wish granted it's that we can move on from this subject. :D

isabella, Hick comes out May 8 on VOD, and May 11 in theaters (probably limited release / art house theaters, I would guess). I don't know when or if they will be doing promotion for it, but the controversial nature of the film is sure to bring attention.

Hey! Amie its me Arya...I have been keeping up with this site since u guys were in page 96. I had an account but I forgot my password so i had to make a new one but now i can finally participate on appreciating the Goddess that is....Blake Lively :drool:

SO yeah, just wanned to say hi and its feels so great to see people loving n admiring Blake. She deserves it and haters are at loss as they r losing a great role model :hehe:

Now all I (n I m sure from reading all your comments) want is a new mind-f@##ing role for Blake :laugh:

Hey! Amie its me Arya...I have been keeping up with this site since u guys were in page 96. I had an account but I forgot my password so i had to make a new one but now i can finally participate on appreciating the Goddess that is....Blake Lively :drool:

SO yeah, just wanned to say hi and its feels so great to see people loving n admiring Blake. She deserves it and haters are at loss as they r losing a great role model :hehe:

Now all I (n I m sure from reading all your comments) want is a new mind-f@##ing role for Blake :laugh:

Hello Arya! Welcome back!!! :hug:

Hi Valentina :wave:

Yup for sure Amie, I am a big fan of this site...whenever I see bad rumors/comments about Blake n that happens a LOT as you know. I always come here n it makes me feel better that not everyone is biased on the media's perception and have a mind of their own. Bellazon has made me love Blake even more...like it was possible! SO thanx to y'all. N about the new movie roles... Fingers crossed!

Happy Birthday JouJou :ddr: !!!

Here's Blake raising a glass to you and dancing at your fabulous part-ayy (just go along with it lol :p)

post-58822-0-1446092903-6038_thumb.gif

post-58822-0-1446092903-61264_thumb.gif

Deyepee

Well,I have been checking out this site for 3 months now but just joined recently.I dont know how to use it.....dont know if I'm even using it right now.I hope someone could help.thanks.