Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I think they'll be back to NY since Ryan has David Letterman on the 15th.

Wasn't he just there last month? Maybe it's a rerun. They should be back soon though coz Blake has to film GG.

Is not a rerun.

Thursday, March 15 Actor Ryan Reynolds; actress Ellie Kemper; musical guest Dierks Bentley

http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/03/upcoming-gu...-reynolds-more/

BLAKE LIVELY and Ryan Reynolds packed on the PDA during a recent cross-country flight. The lovey-doveys hopped Virgin America Flight 399 Friday from New York to L.A., where a source spotted them “cuddling and kissing the entire flight.” A giggly Lively appeared to be enjoy her mile-high romance with Reynolds, who rained kisses on her face and gently stroked her hair. How cute.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/blake-li...6#ixzz1ozQi7M00

:wub:

^Ha! Don't fight it :p

Seriously though, you don't have to like her right away but I suggest you should get to know her on your own terms and not what people say about her ;). She's more down to earth and homey than most realize.

^Ha! Don't fight it :p

Seriously though, you don't have to like her right away but I suggest you should get to know her on your own terms and not what people say about her ;). She's more down to earth and homey than most realize.

Oh I never really rely on what on lookers who don't know celebrities have to say about them :) It's just that nothing about Blake in terms of appearance has really spoken to me (except for her killer killer killer legs), I just never found her to be all that special.. but I think she can look really cute sometimes. It's possible that her massively annoying Gossip girl character has made me a little bias against her :p haha just kidding! although serena is damn annoying... but that's obviously no fault of blake's.

I think blake's fashion sense is so hit or miss, never just in the middle..but most of the time I adore what she wears. She's one of those girls who knows what works on her, usually models are naturals at that (perfect example Rosie) but actresses...are generally not so good at that, but Blake excels!!! Like I said before though I do love how everyone seems to be drawn to her personality (designer wise...etc) it's charming to see.

One thing I will say though, and this is not to criticize her...it's just my opinion. I kind of get turned off by the fact that she dated Leo and then literally turned around and dated Ryan... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: I mean her relationship with Leo seemed so fan girl-ish you know? I'll say she's MUCH cuter with ryan because hell, he actually seems to be INTO her and not just looking for his next fling, unlike Leo (as much as I love that man...c'mon) but :idk: I think i'd respect her a little more if she didn't feel compelled to absolutely have a bf, or a famous one. But that's just me. I hope no one took what I said with offense...:wave:

I relate to her if her dating Leo was fangirlish, I find it even more enduring if she was so starry eyed with Leo and that was why she dated him. Blake has crushes too, who would have guessed lol

Watch it, Serena is my girl! :war:

Hello,everyone :hug: ,I have been following here for a long time! I am a huge Blakey fan :heart: .I think she and Ryan make a good cp ,I like Ryan too.

Some Blake fans and me run a fanclub for Blake :heart:,Blake's fanclub,but you need regist first! After runing this fanclub , I feel very touched no matter what the others bias our Blakey ,she still has a lot of fans support her

Sorry for my terrible English :)

Thanks for the articles, pix, and tweets! :flower: Welcome isabella! :wave:

JouJou , you are right . It was Griffith park . :p

US weekly

P.S. They are back to NYC now. Lots of people saw Ryan in soho, today.

Nice! They probably were at Scoops, too -- I'm very familiar with that ice cream. :p Anyway, yes, they're baack...

Jessica Greer ‏ @prinjesss

Just met n talked with Richard Gere and his family and sat right next to Ryan Reynolds n Blake Lively at my brothers restaurant. I die.

8:04 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for Android

Kimberly Spallone ‏ @kspa1288

Just walked past and semi stalked Ryan Reynolds.... If only I got a picture

@CoxMcCloud25 I died a little bit in side because he is that gorgeous.

11:52 AM - 14 Mar 12

Grace Read-Carter ‏ @GraceReadCarter

Just saw ryan reynolds in soho....oh myyy!!!

@sophieashkuri oh i did...i stared at him and stop in my tracks !!! Beautiful man

from Manhattan, NY

9:39 AM - 14 Mar 12

BLAKE LIVELY and Ryan Reynolds packed on the PDA during a recent cross-country flight. The lovey-doveys hopped Virgin America Flight 399 Friday from New York to L.A., where a source spotted them “cuddling and kissing the entire flight.” A giggly Lively appeared to be enjoy her mile-high romance with Reynolds, who rained kisses on her face and gently stroked her hair. How cute.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/blake-li...6#ixzz1ozQi7M00

:wub:

Aww too sweet. :blush: I remember the Green Lantern interviews where Ryan said he has a fear of flying -- maybe this is how he puts his mind at ease. :laugh:

Welcome back Lye, and nice to see you again, cherryb. :wave: I don't think she is necessarily compelled to have a boyfriend, famous or not. I've read her say several times she'd rather be alone than to be in a relationship just to be in one, or words to that effect. She was single for several months in between Penn and Leo, and I'm not sure when she and Leo split, or how serious they were (all I know for certain is I wanted to believe they were serious :p). I think it's mostly a matter of who she meets in her line of work -- and if top designers are drawn to her personality, I imagine top actors would be as well. She probably could have dated a lot more of them by now if she wanted to. ;) Anyway, that's all I'm gonna say lest I open a whole new can o' worms. :whistle: As long as they're all happy, I'm happy for them.

One thing I will say though, and this is not to criticize her...it's just my opinion. I kind of get turned off by the fact that she dated Leo and then literally turned around and dated Ryan... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: I mean her relationship with Leo seemed so fan girl-ish you know? I'll say she's MUCH cuter with ryan because hell, he actually seems to be INTO her and not just looking for his next fling, unlike Leo (as much as I love that man...c'mon) but :idk: I think i'd respect her a little more if she didn't feel compelled to absolutely have a bf, or a famous one. But that's just me. I hope no one took what I said with offense...:wave:

JouJou...I hear ya. I guess that's a matter of interpretation and perception, I guess that's just how I saw things with the timeline of things, I don't remember much time passing between leo and ryan... felt instant. Obviously we're all going to agree to disagree, but nothing wrong with healthy discussion, I'm sure she is happy.

Yamile, I can only wish to understand french darling!

Nevermind, I just used Google translator to read your message yamile :)

I know what you guys are saying... and unless we personally get to know Blake, we'll really never truly know her intentions or opinions. I'm sure she's independent but to me, I still can't oversee the fact that she pretty much jumped from LDC to Ryan :idk: I think it kind of also irks me that the relationship w/ Leo was so awkward, and believe me I know what you guys all mean about Leo, it's not like I'd pass up on him :p but at the same time, if I did date him and it didn't work out I wouldn't be in a rush to move on to the next one...and I know you guys believe it was probably something that just happened, can't choose who you fall for right? didn't she film the movie w/ ryan before she dated leo? I don't know maybe there was already a connection there. Personally though, the coverage with her and leo...it was a rough time for blake in terms of reading all the comments about how much leo 'downgraded' (not that she has the time or concern to read it) but the coverage and media comments were just nasty, but my problem was with the fact that leo just seemed to want it all hidden.. but I guess he's mostly like that with his short 'relationships', but it just made her seem even more like a 'fan girl', and almost silly for even being involved with him... but they broke up and both of them had no problems dating others instantly and I mean leo...expected, blake, eh :idk:, but I guess we'll see as time goes on. I mean hopefully actually we won't have to and blake and ryan will stay together for a long time (because I really do like them as a couple) but if by chance things don't work out. I'd be interested in seeing how long it takes before she's on to another celebrity. I know I could be wrong, but it's just a theory and my opinion. Trying to phrase it as respectfully as I can! Thanks for taking the time to respond :wave:

Oh ,God ,that's again! I am so over "Blake rushed to another relationship" blah blah blah.

So what if she rushed ? No body knows what happened to her and Leo .No one cares ,at least I don't care.

She dates Ryan soon after the break up,what's the problem ?she didn't do anything wrong ,she did not do some criminal things.

Life is limited ,she still goes to work ,dates the guy she loves ,she has a normal life ,she's happy! That's all!

Blake can't do anything right in the haters' eyes,so I don't care what they say!

I only care Blake and Ryan ,I never understand why the haters pay so much attention to Blake,even more than the fans,if I don't like someone ,I will never ,ever pay attention to his/her!