Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Boo Blake! :baronlamesign: (N)

Most likely she flew to L.A. to do ADR for Savages esp after the screening on Thursday. If she managed to get in some readings/auditions/deals in place, more grease to her. Can't say I'm not disappointed but work >>> social events.

Oh, she NEVER gets papped when she's in LA. Oddly, that's one place with the abundance of paps and all where it's hardest to find her. (And people still have the gall to call her a famewhore :cain:) Doubt we'll get any pics of them, maybe if we're lucky we'll get a sighting, till they come back to the east coast.

Yeah :blush:

Samantha R. @__SamanthaR__

Spotted: Blake lively and Ryan reynolds at disneyland. Xoxo gossip girl

29 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Sm00chez @CeeCeeBeMixed

Blake Lively and Ryan Renalds totally came into my restuarant todayy

Sm00chez @CeeCeeBeMixed

Blake Lively is too damn pretty

22 minutes ago via TweetCaster for Android

AlfonsoRamirez ‏ @thefonzi13

Omgah I was like 2ft away from Ryan reynolds and Blake lively!

Yeah :blush:
Samantha R. @__SamanthaR__

Spotted: Blake lively and Ryan reynolds at disneyland. Xoxo gossip girl

29 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Sm00chez @CeeCeeBeMixed

Blake Lively and Ryan Renalds totally came into my restuarant todayy

Sm00chez @CeeCeeBeMixed

Blake Lively is too damn pretty

22 minutes ago via TweetCaster for Android

The happy couple at the happiest place on earth. Sweet!

Oh, she NEVER gets papped when she's in LA. Oddly, that's one place with the abundance of paps and all where it's hardest to find her. (And people still have the gall to call her a famewhore :cain:) Doubt we'll get any pics of them, maybe if we're lucky we'll get a sighting, till they come back to the east coast.

Je pense que quoi qu'elle fasse on continuera à la qualifier de Famewhore ou tous autres qualificatifs peu glorieux et sympatiques :evil: . Mais si on regarde bien on l'a voit peu. J'ai remarqué que depuis quelques temps maintenant elle assiste à moins d'événements que par le passé. Elle est devenue encore plus séléctive que par le passé. Elle préfére passé de temps avec son homme :wub: . Ryan et elle se sont bien trouvés. Il semble évident que RR n'aime pas se montrer sauf lorsqu'il est plein promotions de films. Le problème à mon avis c'est qu'hollywood est un unviers cloisoné. Il y a les A listers, les acteurs et actrices de cinéma, ceux de la télé, ceux de la téléréalité ect... par conséquent comment une jeune femme comme Blake ( qui a encore du chemin à faire sur le plan de sa carrière) ose sortir avec des hommes tels que Léonardo Dicaprio ( pour léo je pense que ce nétait pas une bonne idée mais je pense qu'elle a fait ce que son coeur lui disait et puis quelle jeune femme sur cette planéte après avoir vu Titanic n'a pas rêvé de Dicaprio) ou Ryan Reynolds. Mais pour moi si c'est deux hommes sont rentrés dans sa vie c'est qu'ils ont vu qu'elle avait de grandes qualités au delà de sa beauté et son sourire lumineux. Je pense par ailleurs qu'avec Ryan c'est vraiment vraiment sérieux et tant mieux car je trouve cet homme adorable.

More sightings

AlfonsoRamirez ‏ @thefonzi13

Omgah I was like 2ft away from Ryan reynolds and Blake lively!

Alexis M ‏ @daddelonglegs

Blake lively and ryan were seen at california adventure tonight. I went on the wrong day. :((

aashika ‏ @princessaashie

Just saw ryan reynolds and blake lively at disneyland!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!!

Jayme Kirch ‏ @jayelizkay

Casually waiting in line for space mountain and I look right below me and who do I see? @TheR_Reynolds and blake lively. #lifemade

22 minutes ago via Android

Yep, Yamile ,I completely agree with you . They are very serious. They actually like and love each other and spend a lot of time together . :blush:

Forget to say that I am also a big fan of Ryan :p

Here is an article on Blake and Ryan at Disneyland. But no pictures.

Yes she should be back to NY, GG has not just shot this season

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Disneyland Date!

Blake Lively and boyfriend Ryan Reynolds had a magical night on their date to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA on Saturday.

The 24-year-old Gossip Girl and the 35-year-old Green Lantern star tried to stay low-key in their hoodies as they rode the most popular rides including Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion. The love birds stayed close and cuddled each other the whole night according to other guests in the park.

Although the couple has only been dating about 6 months, things are looking very serious. The couple has been traveling everywhere together including a trip to Nashville during Oscar weekend, and they have already met each other’s parents. Rumors are also flying that there is some ring shopping going on!

http://www.starfeine.com/

LuLu ‏ @Man_Lulu

Blake lively at LAX yfrog.com/kei7qhzj

431227_160283737424953_124706080982719_232405_858929296_n.jpg

Poor thing looks sad and upset. It seems that she is traveling alone Oh! Let RR alone :blush: