Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Another one about Savage.

Does the opening scene is with Blake ????? :drool: I'm curious

In “Savages,” Kitsch plays a pot grower who gets mixed up with the wrong people. The movie should have some of the raciest material Kitsch has had to work with. “There’s some sex in there. The opening scene of Chon, pretty intense,” he said. “Chon’s the guy I play in it. That opening scene, if [stone] keeps it that way …”

“Blake Lively plays O, and Aaron Johnson plays Ben, so it’s basically these two guys that are in love with this one girl in their own way and will truly do anything for her and to get her back,” Kitsch said of the story. “She gets kidnapped quite early in the film, so it’s that journey of getting O back. And it’s those crossroads that are inevitably met with Benicio del Toro, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Salma Hayek. Again, on the back.,” he joked.

^Lol, funny that they used the shot of her with the Uggs still on in their mag.

Anyway, here's one lady's review of Blake's movie Elvis & Annabelle that was screened on Lifetime today. It's a sweet little movie that all Blake fans should watch :).

Elvis and Anabelle

Friday, March 9th, 2012 by Rachel

I like Lifetime movies. I have no shame in my love of Lifetime movies. But today I watched a movie on Lifetime Movie Network that was sooo much better than a Lifetime movie. This movie is proof that you should not turn your nose up at something just because of the channel it is on. Yeah, I’m saying it. Don’t judge a book by its cover and all that jazz.

Elvis and Anabelle is one of the best romance movies I’ve seen in a while. I was a little turned off by the opening scene of embalming, simply because the last undertaker movie I watched (After Life) really rubbed me the wrong way. I actually paused it and told myself, “Power through; maybe this character will make it worthwhile.” He did. I had no problems once I got past the opening scene.

This is a movie that brings two misfits together when an undertaker’s son (Max Minghella) saves a beauty queen (Blake Lively). I’m hesitant to bring specifics into this for fear of spoiling things, but this romance is really a modern day fairy tale. Though the problem that eventually brings a rift between them seems a little contrived, the chemistry is there, the love is there, and the kindred spirits are believable, despite their very different attitudes and backgrounds.

I don’t know much about Blake Lively, as I’ve never gotten into Gossip Girl, but we saw her last weekend in a very different role as a Boston drug addict and tramp in The Town. She is definitely a talented actress with a lot of potential in terms of her range. I also want to make sure to point out amazing side characters—Elvis’s dad (played by Joe Mantegna in the best role I’ve EVER seen him in) and Anabelle’s mom (played by Mary Steenburgen, who I mostly know as Ted Danson’s wife, but she is fantastic in every project she takes on).

I’m no expert in terms of cinematography, but I know when I like how something looks. And this movie has some really beautiful scenes in it. The movie becomes progressively lighter (visually and thematically) as it works from beginning to end, and it’s interesting how/when more and more color is introduced. The shots of Elvis’s house and the surrounding area are awesome. This movie makes me want to pack up and go buy a farmhouse in Texas…or maybe just visit sometime.

Two thumbs up for Elvis and Anabelle. Keep an eye out for it if you are wanting a nice, relaxing, surprising movie that covers a lot of thematic ground, from suicide to disability to near death experiences to what happens when a Harold meets a Maude

Rachel Barsoom

Where are they now? They were last spotted at JFK, right?

Seems like they are in LA , now.

Jaz ‏ @Jazzie_fae1030

Ryan Rynolds and Blake Lively taking flight from jfk together this morn....

Marti Mitev ‏ @Marti723

@Jazzie_fae1030 do you know the destination?

Jaz ‏ @Jazzie_fae1030

For the two of them? No, but.most ppl were heading to San Francisco @Marti723

Jaz ‏ @Jazzie_fae1030

Sorry, la was the destination. @Marti723

and

Hannah Halopoff ‏ @hhalopoff

Ryan Reynolds was on my plane back to Cali... So that obviously means were gettin married #right?

Hannah Halopoff ‏ @hhalopoff

@CassandraD34 yeah he was! Two rows ahead of me in first class

She and Ryan seem so happy. I didn't read much about her when she was with Penn, I wonder if she was as happy with as she seems to be with Ryan.

IDK if this has been posted yet. New to me :D

post-59307-0-1446092859-98558_thumb.jpg

She simply is gorgeous

^Lol, funny that they used the shot of her with the Uggs still on in their mag.

Anyway, here's one lady's review of Blake's movie Elvis & Annabelle that was screened on Lifetime today. It's a sweet little movie that all Blake fans should watch :).

Elvis and Anabelle

Friday, March 9th, 2012 by Rachel

I don’t know much about Blake Lively, as I’ve never gotten into Gossip Girl, but we saw her last weekend in a very different role as a Boston drug addict and tramp in The Town. She is definitely a talented actress with a lot of potential in terms of her range. I also want to make sure to point out amazing side characters—Elvis’s dad (played by Joe Mantegna in the best role I’ve EVER seen him in) and Anabelle’s mom (played by Mary Steenburgen, who I mostly know as Ted Danson’s wife, but she is fantastic in every project she takes on).

Rachel Barsoom

She is a talented young lady. Even if Gossip Girl fans don't see it, many others do.

Yes Wendy, at the beginning, when she was with Penn he seemed very happy. But in the end no. When she filmed GL they were four months without seeing each other, this is not normal. I think Penn and Blake had a great love, but they grew up and went their separate ways.

With Ryan, I can not explain but looks different. It seems to be a more mature love and solid. She seems really happy and has that glow of who is really loving and being loved. I am very happy for her :laugh:

Yay! Our girl is doing so well in her personal and career. She deserves it :)

Yes Wendy, at the beginning, when she was with Penn he seemed very happy. But in the end no. When she filmed GL they were four months without seeing each other, this is not normal. I think Penn and Blake had a great love, but they grew up and went their separate ways.

With Ryan, I can not explain but looks different. It seems to be a more mature love and solid. She seems really happy and has that glow of who is really loving and being loved. I am very happy for her :laugh:

Bonjour à tous et toutes sorry je ne suis pas encore très à l'aise avec l'anglais donc je ferais mes petits commentaires en français. Je viens de 'minscrire car j'adore Blake. Elle paraît être une merveilleuse jeune femme. Je pense que beaucoup de personnnes l'a sous estime énormement. Elle est plus smart que ce qu'elle paraît. Personnellement je trouve qu'elle fait un très joli couple avec Ryan ( que j'aime beaucoup par ailleurs). She seems very happy with her. Certaines personnes pensent que cette relation ne va pas durer moi je penqe qui si. Elle lui apporte une certaine stabilité et avec lui je pense qu'elle se sent en confiance. Je pense que Ryan est mec bien c'est l'impression qu'il me donne. Je l'a préfére avec Ryan qu'avec Léonardo. Je pense que Ryan lui correspond mieux. D'ailleurs je pense que ce couple va nous étonner.

Bonjour à tous et toutes sorry je ne suis pas encore très à l'aise avec l'anglais donc je ferais mes petits commentaires en français. Je viens de 'minscrire car j'adore Blake. Elle paraît être une merveilleuse jeune femme. Je pense que beaucoup de personnnes l'a sous estime énormement. Elle est plus smart que ce qu'elle paraît. Personnellement je trouve qu'elle fait un très joli couple avec Ryan ( que j'aime beaucoup par ailleurs). She seems very happy with her. Certaines personnes pensent que cette relation ne va pas durer moi je penqe qui si. Elle lui apporte une certaine stabilité et avec lui je pense qu'elle se sent en confiance. Je pense que Ryan est mec bien c'est l'impression qu'il me donne. Je l'a préfére avec Ryan qu'avec Léonardo. Je pense que Ryan lui correspond mieux. D'ailleurs je pense que ce couple va nous étonner.

Bienvenue Yamile! Je suis d'accord avec vous ;)

(J'ai étudié le français pendant une courte période :laugh:)

Penn did make his way down to NOLA to visit her once or twice during GL filming like a supportive boyfriend. I actually liked them and they were very cute for what they were then, kinda like college boyfriend/girlfriend. I agree with you that they outgrew each other and were at different points in their lives. Blake is mature for her age which reflects in the kind of men she's dated after Penn.

She does, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and holding out hope that her detour to LA was to audition/sign up for a new role or something. Hopefully something career based.

Bienvenue YAMILE :hug:

Bonjour à tous et toutes sorry je ne suis pas encore très à l'aise avec l'anglais donc je ferais mes petits commentaires en français.

Ce n'est pas de probleme et c'est merveilleux que nous avons plus et plus fans de Blake :D Je sais lire français et je sais parler/ecrire français un peu lol. Et je suis d'accord, Blake est une charmant, talentueuse et belle femme.

Je suis tres tres jalouse que vous savez parler Anglais, Francais et Italian :( :p

Honestly I can't stand Penn, but I think he was a good boyfriend for her. Anyway thanks to God she's with Ryan now! I'm soo in love with him :wub: ...but don't worry Blake, I'm not a threat :laugh:

Je suis tres tres jalouse que vous savez parler Anglais, Francais et Italian :( :p

Hahahahaha :p J'aime connaître des langues différentes, mais je préfère l'Italien et l'Anglais :rofl:

Le Français, comme l'Italien, est très compliqué :/

^Je sais parler Anglais, un peu de Francais et une autre langue de ma mere. Oui, le Francais est tres complique, Je detestais etudier Francais absolument a l'ecole secondaire... L'Italien? Jamais :whistle:

Back to English :laugh: I really hope she's at the gala tonight. This L.A. sighting has got me worried and it's been really silent on the Twitter front all day :unsure:

Welcome Yamile :hug: I don't understand what you're talking about , but I will use the google-translate tool. :p

I have no idea about the LA sighting , I really really hope she is in LA for some film auditions :unsure: They both had no sightings all day , maybe she or he is busy working. :unsure: