Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Alyssa Coscarelli @alyssainthecity

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds shopped where I work and I wasn't there. F m l #beautifulhumans

2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Charlie @CNXY

Passing Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds on the streets of Manhattan #ReasonsWhyILoveNYC

2 hours ago via web

Felicia C. Sullivan @felsull

Just walked past Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds!! Holy Christ he's hot.

Felicia C. Sullivan @felsull

@meghandono I can't get over Ryan Reynolds. Seriously smoking hot in a newsboy cap.

1 hour ago via Echofon

Lisa McGrath @TheLisaMcGrath

So jealous, my cousin is eating at the same restaurant as Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively right now...

11 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Thanks for the pix, news, and tweets! :flower:

Felicia C. Sullivan ‏ @felsull

@whittalicious @MissWhoeverUR They were walking up Hudson, holding hands. The first thing I noticed was his scruff then the EYES.

@felsull @whittalicious @misswhoeverur we were looking at apts...and ran into her she loved our dog!

@felsull @whittalicious @misswhoeverur would def rather have seen him!! She was nice though it was funny he is a dreamboat... #sorryhubs

6:01 PM - 1 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPad

:wub:

lolol "sorryhubs" :rofl:

Here's a link to read it online if you want to: EpubBud. You can also download it to your iPhone/iPad/E-Book reader from the site. For free :)

Ooh thank you! I wanted to wait until Savages came out to read it (and I will buy the copy with the movie cover tie-in), but losing my patience. :p

I was just cleaning up my bookmarks today and I came across this article on casting and casting directors:

Getting the Boston accent right was also vital for Ben Affleck's "The Town." "The accent had to seem authentic, because Ben is from Boston and if he doesn't get it right, he can't go home again," jokes casting director Lora Kennedy.

The film's great surprise was "Gossip Girl's" Blake Lively who plays a drug dealer.

"Who knew?" says Kennedy. "All the agents were like, 'Blake Lively?' And I'm, 'Just wait! Shut up and wait!' And now they see what I saw."

A concern was that Lively is in her early 20s and the casting director and the director had seen the character much older. "But when we got the reading, Blake just blew us away. She was just it."

Variety

How nice to be judged by people who know the accent and know the character, but have open minds and unbiased eyes when it comes to casting the actors. I remember Ben saying he had never seen Gossip Girl, and I'm assuming Ms. Kennedy hadn't, either.

Thanks for the pix, news, and tweets! :flower:

Felicia C. Sullivan ‏ @felsull

@whittalicious @MissWhoeverUR They were walking up Hudson, holding hands. The first thing I noticed was his scruff then the EYES.

@felsull @whittalicious @misswhoeverur we were looking at apts...and ran into her she loved our dog!

@felsull @whittalicious @misswhoeverur would def rather have seen him!! She was nice though it was funny he is a dreamboat... #sorryhubs

6:01 PM - 1 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPad

:wub:

lolol "sorryhubs" :rofl:

Good to know that she's always nice as always. I don't know what I'd do if I ever met them both. They cut quite a striking figure already- tall, blonde and gorgeous :wub:

Here's a link to read it online if you want to: EpubBud. You can also download it to your iPhone/iPad/E-Book reader from the site. For free :)

Ooh thank you! I wanted to wait until Savages came out to read it (and I will buy the copy with the movie cover tie-in), but losing my patience. :p

Oh that's the book for Hick and not Savages :flower: Confession: I only skipped to the Blake/Glenda parts of the book so I really didn't get an idea from the whole story. Her parts are funny though, she's a real 'country gal' albeit with a dark past and a few vices.

I was just cleaning up my bookmarks today and I came across this article on casting and casting directors:

Getting the Boston accent right was also vital for Ben Affleck's "The Town." "The accent had to seem authentic, because Ben is from Boston and if he doesn't get it right, he can't go home again," jokes casting director Lora Kennedy.

The film's great surprise was "Gossip Girl's" Blake Lively who plays a drug dealer.

"Who knew?" says Kennedy. "All the agents were like, 'Blake Lively?' And I'm, 'Just wait! Shut up and wait!' And now they see what I saw."

A concern was that Lively is in her early 20s and the casting director and the director had seen the character much older. "But when we got the reading, Blake just blew us away. She was just it."

Variety

How nice to be judged by people who know the accent and know the character, but have open minds and unbiased eyes when it comes to casting the actors. I remember Ben saying he had never seen Gossip Girl, and I'm assuming Ms. Kennedy hadn't, either.

Lora Kennedy is also the head of motion picture/features casting for Warner Bros. so for her to be that impressed by Blake is a very big deal. I'm sure she'll keep her in mind for other projects in the future based on the strength of that audition alone.

BLAKE LIVELY 3 Years of Protection from Metaphysically-Obsessed Fan

Blake Lively just got 3 more years protection from an obsessed fan, who allegedly claimed he had a "metaphysical" connection with the actress -- because a judge extended Blake's restraining order today.

TMZ broke the story ... Blake obtained a temporary restraining order against Sergei Mifle last month -- claiming the guy made repeated contact with Blake's mom, begging to help Blake because she was troubled.

According to Blake, Sergei was spotted lurking around the set of "Gossip Girl" -- insisting he was there to help Blake "heal."

The judge extended the protective order today in L.A. -- requiring Sergei to stay at least 100 yards away from Blake and her mom for the next three years.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/02/blake-lively...r/#.T1EjD4caM40

Hi everyone. I've been a long time lurker here and I've finally decided to register. I also post at the other forum. I'm a big fan of Blake and I'm happy that she's with Ryan who I think is a good guy. Anyway, looks like she's carrying a few luggages there with her ever dependable pillow. I wonder where she's going.

I guess that is Ryan's luggage :blush:

post-52390-0-1446092805-81004_thumb.jpg

post-52390-0-1446092805-84596_thumb.jpg

post-52390-0-1446092805-86658_thumb.jpg

sorry , my bad ..forgot to say these were not new pics of Ryan . They were taken in 2010 .Ryan and his mom flew to Toronto for TIFF .

I found someone on Facebook made some mistakes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=154...pe=1&ref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...oto_album_reply

LOL I told her these were not new pics , but she deleted my posts ...Lol and it's funny she added me to that page's black list ...Lol

I do not usually law to Lainey Gossip. I hate this blog, but a friend of mine told me that the article was not too bad and then I read.

I try not to put stock in what Lainey says whether positive or negative because she's proven herself to be a liar several times and someone that thinks Blake acted the same in The Town as in Gossip Girl is obviously accustomed to living in denial. However though, reading that was encouraging but at the same time it's nothing we didn't know before. The way Oliver Stone has been singing her praises and singling her out of the entire cast, it's clear that she seriously impressed him with her performance. Let's not forget he called her 'one of the best young actresses he's worked with' and Oliver Stone doesn't give out praises that easily.

Thank you for brining all the articles and pictures. I love each and every one of them.

indieWIRE:The Playlist

I have been meaning to read this book before the movie comes out. I'll take this as a hint.

Variety

Reading stuff like this just assures me that Blake is going to be fine. That said, still on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what her next project is.

After watching the last episode, I promised myself not to watch Gossip Girl anymore this season till I see where they go with the season finale and maybe I'll play catch up then. That said, I just have to say I am enjoying the gravitas and depth Blake is bringing to her character lately. Obviously it goes over the head of the average GG viewer because, they're like what? 14/16 year olds? But she's doing amazing, subtle work with such crap material. She's let us know she's mature and changed from Season 1 Serena without being obvious about it and the way she's been using her eyes to convey all kinds of emotion? Amazing!

It's something she could only have picked up from working with a director of Oliver's calibre.

I love you Amie! Downloading on my phone after I post this message

Re GG; After 5 years of being the lone Serena fan in almost every forum I join, I finally found Real where the Admin is a huge Blake fan thus the GG forum is Serena friendly.