Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thank you girls for the scans and the tweets :hug: Gosh, they're soo adorable! :wub:

Hmm I wonder what this interview could be for... upcoming NOLA benefit, perhaps?

Levi Bartlett ‏ @LeviRUClassy

My cousin is interviewing Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds for the magazine she works for. So fucking #jealous #gossipgirl

1:25 PM - 28 Feb 12 via web

ETA: A possible hint about the magazine... but Vibe is a music mag, no? Maybe it's another mag from the same publisher...

christina caruana ‏ @stinnna_814

spending the day at vibe magazine tomorrow. #nervous&excited ahhh

3:55 PM - 27 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

christina caruana ‏ @stinnna_814

omg Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were outside of the building I was in! Ahh gotta love #NYC

3:18 PM - 28 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

AWWWW can't wait for the interview! :woot:

I do not usually law to Lainey Gossip. I hate this blog, but a friend of mine told me that the article was not too bad and then I read.

For her to say this, is that Blake is really good at Savage.

In LA this weekend I asked about how Blake is in Savages. As you know, they’re so confident in Savages, they moved it up from a September release to a summer open. And according to several people I spoke to, Blake’s performance in the 3rd act is supposedly off the chart. Like really, really strong.

Never reached July. I want a trailer please......

Hick release info:

Meanwhile, a couple films off the festival circuit are coming your way. Premiering at TIFF last year, "Hick" starring Blake Lively, Chloe Moretz and Eddie Redmayne will go UltraVOD on May 8th and into theaters on May 11th. Directed by Derick Martini (”Lymelife”), the film is an adaptation of Andrea Portes’ coming-of-age novel of the same name (she penned the script as well). The story revolves around Luli (Moretz), a 13-year-old Nebraskan girl and her hard-going life on the road after she runs away from her neglectful parents and home. She’s taken in by Glenda (Lively), a hard-living grifter who takes her under her wing

indieWIRE:The Playlist

Thank you for brining all the articles and pictures. I love each and every one of them.

Hick release info:
Meanwhile, a couple films off the festival circuit are coming your way. Premiering at TIFF last year, "Hick" starring Blake Lively, Chloe Moretz and Eddie Redmayne will go UltraVOD on May 8th and into theaters on May 11th. Directed by Derick Martini (”Lymelife”), the film is an adaptation of Andrea Portes’ coming-of-age novel of the same name (she penned the script as well). The story revolves around Luli (Moretz), a 13-year-old Nebraskan girl and her hard-going life on the road after she runs away from her neglectful parents and home. She’s taken in by Glenda (Lively), a hard-living grifter who takes her under her wing

I have been meaning to read this book before the movie comes out. I'll take this as a hint.

I do not usually law to Lainey Gossip. I hate this blog, but a friend of mine told me that the article was not too bad and then I read.

I try not to put stock in what Lainey says whether positive or negative because she's proven herself to be a liar several times and someone that thinks Blake acted the same in The Town as in Gossip Girl is obviously accustomed to living in denial. However though, reading that was encouraging but at the same time it's nothing we didn't know before. The way Oliver Stone has been singing her praises and singling her out of the entire cast, it's clear that she seriously impressed him with her performance. Let's not forget he called her 'one of the best young actresses he's worked with' and Oliver Stone doesn't give out praises that easily.

Thank you for brining all the articles and pictures. I love each and every one of them.

I have been meaning to read this book before the movie comes out. I'll take this as a hint.

Here's a link to read it online if you want to: EpubBud. You can also download it to your iPhone/iPad/E-Book reader from the site. For free :)

I was just cleaning up my bookmarks today and I came across this article on casting and casting directors:

Getting the Boston accent right was also vital for Ben Affleck's "The Town." "The accent had to seem authentic, because Ben is from Boston and if he doesn't get it right, he can't go home again," jokes casting director Lora Kennedy.

The film's great surprise was "Gossip Girl's" Blake Lively who plays a drug dealer.

"Who knew?" says Kennedy. "All the agents were like, 'Blake Lively?' And I'm, 'Just wait! Shut up and wait!' And now they see what I saw."

A concern was that Lively is in her early 20s and the casting director and the director had seen the character much older. "But when we got the reading, Blake just blew us away. She was just it."

Variety

Reading stuff like this just assures me that Blake is going to be fine. That said, still on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what her next project is.

After watching the last episode, I promised myself not to watch Gossip Girl anymore this season till I see where they go with the season finale and maybe I'll play catch up then. That said, I just have to say I am enjoying the gravitas and depth Blake is bringing to her character lately. Obviously it goes over the head of the average GG viewer because, they're like what? 14/16 year olds? But she's doing amazing, subtle work with such crap material. She's let us know she's mature and changed from Season 1 Serena without being obvious about it and the way she's been using her eyes to convey all kinds of emotion? Amazing!

It's something she could only have picked up from working with a director of Oliver's calibre.