Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Another picture in a different angle. I'm in a dilemma I love seeing pictures of them, but at the same time I have great pity for them .They can not have privacy <_<

Cannot even believe how beautiful Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are irl! Photo courtesy of @ShopDandy!

post-54098-1330210982_thumb.jpg

Glad to see some posters from this thread watch Gossip Girl, sometimes it feels like only a handful Blake fans still watch that cow dung.

TINA GAUDOIN ON STYLE

FEBRUARY 24, 2012

Frida Giannini: Rewriting History

As Milan Fashion Week Starts, Gucci's Creative Director Talks About Trends, TV and Sustainability

I have so many icons, but if I had to name you just three:

Blake Lively. There are lots of new actresses out there but

Hi :wave:Chloelyn welcome to this great family. :hug:

Yes yes cherrybomb She has some fabulous legs, but she is sincere, honest, has style, class and is a great actress .... but his smile knocks everyone :laugh:

I can't agree with you on the great acting, I just don't see anything but Serena, and even as Serena I don't think she's fantastic... but hopefully with "Savages" coming out, she proves me wrong. I did not like her in The Town or Green Lantern. Her style is a hit or miss, never in between. I believe that she has a great personality though, and understand why she has so many fans. It's always lovely to see how much all the designers love her and instantly fall in love with her, she seems like a peach.

:wave:

I agree with all you say. I only see the GG for Blake. Then this season they destroying his character, although I like this new Serena. She needed a good story in the series. I liked her in Town, but for me the best was The Private Life of Pippa Lee Here she was magnificent.

I am also very anxious to Savage. :wave:

Lovely pic Valentina :wave:

ELLE finally reached my island. Blake is stunning in it. :clap: :clap:

It's funny how the gossip blogs refer to the fact that Blake and Ryan have exchanged the glamour of Hollywood for a romantic weekend. What I had said earlier. These blogs do not know our Blake .From the limelight and privacy she always choose her privacy.

That's why I love her :laugh:

I do not know if this is true. But it is romantic :wub2:

Meanwhile, Ryan is showing off his domestic side. He recently cooked a romantic dinner and filled Blake's apartment with red roses as an early Valentine's Day present, reveals the source. While there's no proposal yet, that could change any day.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012...an-meet-parents

Meanwhile, Ryan is showing off his domestic side. He recently cooked a romantic dinner and filled Blake's apartment with red roses as an early Valentine's Day present, reveals the source. While there's no proposal yet, that could change any day.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012...an-meet-parents

Aww, sounds so romantic! :wub:

Thanks for all the pix, scans, and tweets! :flower: Welcome Chloelyn, and nice to see you again Cherry. :wave:

Good to see the movie chugging along nicely ;)
Kris Fenske ‏ @Sonic_HooHa Close

Even if it's only briefly, I am truly honored to be working on Oliver Stone's "Savages" as of today. This film looks really fantastic!

Yup :yes:

Don Winslow ‏ @donwinslow

In Los Angeles - where it is grey, windy and cold - meeting with writer producer Shane Salerno on Savages and also some new film business.

3:23 PM - 27 Feb 12 via web

Hmm I wonder what this interview could be for... upcoming NOLA benefit, perhaps?

Levi Bartlett ‏ @LeviRUClassy

My cousin is interviewing Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds for the magazine she works for. So fucking #jealous #gossipgirl

1:25 PM - 28 Feb 12 via web

ETA: A possible hint about the magazine... but Vibe is a music mag, no? Maybe it's another mag from the same publisher...

christina caruana ‏ @stinnna_814

spending the day at vibe magazine tomorrow. #nervous&excited ahhh

3:55 PM - 27 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

christina caruana ‏ @stinnna_814

omg Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were outside of the building I was in! Ahh gotta love #NYC

3:18 PM - 28 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone

So a sweetie on Twitter (Stephanie; @Stephanie201191) tweeted this at me:

post-43201-0-1446092771-2856_thumb.jpg

:brows: I think there was a sighting or two from that flight... but somehow they neglected to mention the canoodling under the blankie and whispering sweet nuptials. I'll blame the 140 characters. :p

RT @lesleywyoung: Ate breakfast next to Blake lively and Ryan Reynolds this morning!!

post-43201-0-1446092771-30488_thumb.png

:D eat eat eat...

eat eat eat... EAT (but one cookie, and no ice cream? I'm disappointed :laugh:)

Allie Young ‏ @allieyoung12

!!!!!!!!

aww. so sweet . :heart: Thanks Amie :hug:

Maybe it's true .. remember that we had a sighting that day :p

Tracey Q. Rojas

Opted for a later flt out of LAX as mine was over booked and let some family members stay together.. So they flew me 1st class right next to Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. Thanks United!

Thanks JouJou for the tweets ... Excited about the interview :laugh: